Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 57

Updated situation for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (same 19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

All the settings are on this post.

Files:

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

No any trades were open now:

-----------------

All the settings were uploaded/attached to this post including the settings for small deposit size and RSI settings ad so on.

Alpha with three pairs - Yikes

Have you tried this EA with three pairs that are unassociated? Like EurUSD, GBPCHF and AUDJPY?

You are talking about small deposit size?

Alpha RSI for small deposit size (1,000 deposit; 0.1 lot size; EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF).

Because Alpha with the other settings are already tested with those 3 pairs.

I selected the pairs during the backtesting. Besides, people with "small deposit size" (1,000 is not a small; it is just small for this type of MTF EA for 0.1 lot size only) usually do not like any losses (even single one) and do not want to see big DD. I know it because I personally have "small deposit size" so I am doing it for myself as well.

The other EA to use with small deposit size is Brainwashing EA for H4 timeframe: trading not often but mainly in profit with low DD.

So, I just selected those 3 pairs.

I am having small deposit size deposited so I am seleting some EAs or pairs according to my understanding as well and I am trying to ask the coders to improve other EAs (because I want to use them personally as well).

As to GBPCHF and AUDJPY so it is volatile pairs and we will have big DD and some losses ... I am not recommending volatile pairs, pairs with sudden movement and crosses with JPY for using this MTF EA with 0. 1 lot size.

Because, anyway, MTF EA is more dangerous than any martingale EA (especially if the market is trying to be reversed) so seleting 'good' pairs is some kind of protection.

You may test with those pairs but I will continue with EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF.

Updated situation for Alpha EA with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and with RSI settings (same 19 pairs with no MM, 10,000 starting deposit with 0.04 lot size);

19 pairs.

------------

All the settings are on this post.

------------

Comments.

Seems we are going to have AccountEquityPercentProtection with this settings.

What is AccountEquityPercentProtection?

Look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132/page38

Files:

Updated visual statement for Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1; 19 pairs:

I hope they will meet each other one day (equity in blue and balance in yellow). - already met!

All the settings are on this post

------------

Few comments.

It already was AccountEquityPercentProtection with Alpha with PercentEquityTrailing = 1 and we had it and we are continuing trading.

Files:

No any trades were open now.

-----------------

All the settings were uploaded/attached to this post including the settings for small deposit size and RSI settings ad so on.

How do you control stoploss and take profit

Hello room,

I am new to the forum, and I believe this is a good EA. The only problem is how do you control the stoploss and take profit? thanks for any help.

There are few kinds of stop losses and take profit. But it is not visible for the broker in most of cases.

Most of the trades are closing by take profit or stop loss.

And there are some kind of account protection settings (which was explained few paged ago).

There are some explanation on this thread about the settings.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am no genius, but 2 problems I see.

1. it enters the exits after about 15 pips, that is good, but in alot of cases the trend continues for another 50-70 pips.

2. it stops you out, but later that trade if not stopped out would have been a 50 pip+ winner.

Reason: