Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 36

on triple screen system a correlation must exist between all 3 screens, but here seems not to happening like that, more likely look like is trading only by highest TF disregarding any other lower TF, that's cause it to buy when trend is in free fall.....

As I see from inside the code so it is taking the direction starting from MN timeframe and finishing M5. And of some of most or all timeframes agree with long so EA will open long. Exact logic of St....tz EA.

Author of this Alpha wanted to use this logic and as I know he did not want to create different. If you remember St....tz case so you will understand.

You can change it in the settings:

Files:
change1.jpg  24 kb
signals1.jpg  138 kb

Alpha is MTF EA and it is not for 1,000 deposit anyway.

We want to adapt is for 1,000 ...

But it was not created for 1,000 as any other MTF EAs.

I just hope that project1972 (the author) will join our conversation and will code the other version of Alpha for small deposit size to be different from St....tz EA.

Because personally I am not a coder and this EA is complicated for me now (to improve for example).

So, it should be next versions anyway.

But there is some other EA trading on high timeframe taking the confirmation on lower timeframe (in opposite with Alpha). It may be profitable in case of good clear trend. (BrainTrading EA in this elite section).

Already tried to disable highest TFs, but is doing the same.

I sense something is wrong in code, dunno yet what, that's why I try to see others opinion, and yes, author's opinion is awaited....

Ok, is not for 1000$, but here I talk about the logic of code, regardless deposit size.

Also can't adapt for small deposits until we figure out what's wrong.

Still believe EAs for small deposits are required and test results will be more useful for members than result of EAs that require 100.000$ minimum deposit.

Honestly, how many members you have here that can afford 100.000$ to risk on forex and need a EA for that?

Most ppl look for a EA that can trade under 5.000$ deposit.

Just hope that project1972 will come to the thread. And may be he is having some ideas about what to improve to be used with 1,000.

EA list

Hi NewDigital,

I am new to forex EA.

Can you please update the "EAlist" with which all are Trend following EAs and which all are Counter trend EA's. Also which will applicable for the current market situations according to Weekly testing.

Thanks,

RAul.

newdigital:
And opposite to counter trend EAs you can see trend following EAs results https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383 (Scalp_net, mandarine, goldwarrior). EAs are in good profit. I did not make the statements for step EAs yet (trend followers as well) but I saw one trade with the about +800 pips.

So, it is not usual situation when almost all trend following EAs are in great profit and all counter trend EAs are in great loss. May be it is abnormal situaion. Usually we are having just 50:50 or aroud it (40:60; 60:40).

I think this market condition week was not usual case.

r1r1r1:
Hi NewDigital,

I am new to forex EA.

Can you please update the "EAlist" with which all are Trend following EAs and which all are Counter trend EA's. Also which will applicable for the current market situations according to Weekly testing.

Thanks,

RAul.

Few EAs are counter trend (DayTrading, Firebird, some more depends on the settings).

As to MTF so Alpha, Electra, well-working trading system thread (few versions, not all the versions), TSD EAs (all the versions.

Opposite MTF (trading on H1 on the direction of M15) is BrainTrading EA.

In was discussed already in discussion thread concerning minimum deposit size for every EA, risk size, MTF not MTF, martingale not martingale, breakout not breakout, based on MA not based on MA etc, EA description (as a critical way of description made by me) and so on. I remember 3 or 4 pages with this information. Should be in this elite section in discussion thread somewhere or in real money thread.

Reason: