Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 27

Hi

please could anyone confirm if these entries are 100% correct? I put the arrows in the open of the bar wich i put the order.

thanks

Need your help :-)

Hello. Igor,

As the retracement rule, I entry at arrow and exit at arrow also(correct some small loss). But after that, The price jump up again then we need to reentry(thumbs up) ? Please correct me.

Thank in advance.

Cha.

Files:
zorro.gif  32 kb

ozymandias:
Hi

please could anyone confirm if these entries are 100% correct? I put the arrows in the open of the bar wich i put the order.

thanks

Not realy ozy.

If you work with the pricechannel then it needs also to be in place.

regards...iGoR

Dear ignor:

I think the 'ZORRo" system is a very interesting and powerful system, but i still do not understand the entry and exit rule, would you please give us some detail in the pdf format.

Regards

ztdep:
Dear ignor:

I think the 'ZORRo" system is a very interesting and powerful system, but i still do not understand the entry and exit rule, would you please give us some detail in the pdf format.

Regards

For me too, please...

multy timeframe zigzag & bollingger (ustadz methods)

im interesting to trade with price action style. with this style we can made the best in and out. zigzag and bollinggerband are my chossen indic for my style. 123 patern is the simple way to saw the strength of the market. zorro give me a kind of multytimeframe zigzag. and you can see an amazing path/patern if combined its with multytimeframe bollinggerband. Im using this for euro/usd trades only...

btw...how can i uploads a picture here?..

ok good luck guy..

try to find your smallest stoplose and a swingtarget with adding this multytimeframe bbs.

keep it simple!

multytimeframe averages

ugh...got forget..

im experiencing to shift to bigger tf for the target with adding pitchfork to my trading setup. did anyone can sharing automatic pitchfork & fibo indic?.. what i need is pitchfork indic base on zigzag. i hope that indic atleast can made 3 pithfork(include fibo) automatically updates in one chart (just static pitchfork). i 've tried zup73 indic..but its cant afford my needs...

thanks before,...sorry for bad english

The end.....

This threat is dead

ztdep:
Dear ignor:

Regards

follwed this system and dit some manuell backtesting.

it looks very good to me, thanks to igor for sharing it to the public.

i am not sure of all the possible entries and exits but for me this setup from last fryday in GBPCHF M15 ist very clear and easy to trade.

The big blue line made newer lows , there was a retracement 14:30 cet, the first little red dot.

Following are green bars with newer highs (red dots) and 16:30 the important bar, the signal bar

why, its the first red bar with:

1. signalline same as value, so not green anymore (could become green again, but thats when price hits stoploss)

2. stochastic cross down from a good position

3.. trading time , blue range

4.. stoploss very tight, so low risk and tp room at least to the 14:00 low

thats what i learned from reading this thread, hope im right

Files:

long for eurjpy?

i wonder if anybody took this long eurjpy this morning?

i was watching the h1 charts , cause i think igor once said: zorro work on every tf

so i missed eurjpy on the m15

is this a valid entry according to the rules?

Files:
eurjpy-04.gif  21 kb
Reason: