consistent profit generation in currency trading

Hello all,

I am new to currency trading but there I have a goal of consistently making $100 each day(on an average) for the next 360 days. If anyone can help about which currency pairs I should look at and what kind of strategy is best?

Thanks

If some persons suggest the strategy to you, and you will lose $100 dollars because of that so what to do?
Those persons should refund this $100 to you, right?
Because you may lose this $100 because of advice ...

And if you make $100 so you will not share it with the community ... you want to share the risk only with us ...

----------------

[Joking]

Sergey Golubev:

If some persons suggest the strategy to you, and you will lose $100 dollars because of that so what to do?
Those persons should refund this $100 to you, right?
Because you may lose this $100 because of advice ...

And if you make $100 so you will not share it with the community ... you want to share the risk only with us ...

----------------

[Joking]

haha, don't worry , risk is on me..just wanted to hear a sound strategy

kstvbose:

Hello all,

I am new to currency trading but there I have a goal of consistently making $100 each day(on an average) for the next 360 days. If anyone can help about which currency pairs I should look at and what kind of strategy is best?

Thanks

It's difficult to set task for each day, because you can not control the movement of currencies, so like other business plan as monthly and best guess is try to make 3% per month and it will control , leverage, over trading , over sizing, your emotions etc. Don't stay in dreams like other newbie. It's real time decision business so actually only you can check what is best for you. Losses will be part of your trade and without loss you can not taste profit btw when you does loss you still learns.

Reason: