Anyone wants to program my profitable System?

I use this simple but profitable anti-martingale system

for trading er2,emini-russell for the last 2 years manually.

Appreciate if anyone here could program this into an

MT4 EA for EUR/USD.

EA for Carry Spread Trade

Have anyone programmed or used spread ratio charts in their

MT4 EAs for pairs/spread trading 2 or a basket of

highly correlated FX pairs?

Wont it work with 2pip spread of Eur/USD ?

also didnt understand the part where it retrac back

hi

Looks good system ..but could you explain it again in a simple example

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Looks good system ..but could you explain it again in a simple example

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

It might be difficult to 'simplify' any more than the example on the doc posted - it's a pretty intricate strategy...

@Scalpmaster, thanks for sharing. Though maybe 'simple' conceptually, it looks like a it could be a non-trivial strategy to program. I may have a go if nobody else steps up...

Very interesting though!

The idea:

If there is N/4 retracement, take partial profit and wait for reversion to average/mean of the losing side which would then be the side having more contracts and thus better for us to wait for reversion to close off both sides...

however if it reverts again by N/4 then we have no choice but to square off both sides (taking profit of remaining contracts and cutting loss on the losing side at the same time) but we already locked in bigger part of the profit earlier...

The whole point of starting a 2 sided trade and hedging at various stages instead of just adding positions in one acct is based on the assumption we have no idea where the market is going at any moment in time and it changes randomly all the time.

perhaps someone can suggest how to further optimise pyramiding (averaging up) on one sided winning acct...

also if anyone could briefly tell me the strength/weakness of such an approach...

Please proceed with programming the EA...and feel free to email me

to exchange ideas along the way ...

scalpmaster2006@yahoo.com.sg

The idea:

If there is N/4 retracement, take partial profit and wait for reversion to average/mean of the losing side which would then be the side having more contracts and thus better for us to wait for reversion to close off both sides...however if it reverts again by N/4 then we have no choice but to square off both sides (taking profit of remaining contracts

and cutting loss on the losing side at the same time) but we already locked in bigger part of the profit earlier

The whole point of starting a 2 sided trade and hedging at various stages instead of just adding positions in one acct is based on the assumption we have no idea where the market is going at any moment in time and it changes randomly all the time...

maybe someone can show me how to further optimise pyramiding (averaging up) on one sided winning acct...and briefly tell me the strength/weakness of such an approach ...

Please proceed with programming the EA...feel free to email me.

scalpmaster2006@yahoo.com.sg

Scalpmaster,

Which broker have you used to get 1pip spread for the past two years ?

Interactive Brokers

I think we should have big account to use the system / strategy.

Interesting

Hi,

Can you please post an example on a chart with atr and explain exactly how you open/close the positions.

I would also like to write the EA for this but i don't understand perfectly what happens.

Thanks, Zmax

Reason: