Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 6

Thanks, Igor, for sharing this new information!

Could you please give us sufficient advance notice on the webinar date/time so as to schedule a free day or evening to attend?

Thanks again for your input...

Paltalj room /Webinar

Thank you iGoR for the upcomming webinar... :-) Please let us know in advance if we need to download any software prior to that. Also I wonder if can we access you in paltalk room?

The paltalk room is open every day from the start of the UK session.

The name of the paltalk room is "Professional trading forex with video by fxigor".. The acces is 100% free.

The software for the video room is a free download at TradingRooms™ - the Interactive Trading Community.

it is a light little program.

The winar will be held in the community room section.

Name of the room "tsr video by fxigor".

regards...iGoR

"TSR Video by FXIgor"

iGoR:

The name of the paltalk room is "Professional trading forex with video by fxigor".. The acces is 100% free.

The software for the video room is a free download at TradingRooms™ - the Interactive Trading Community.

regards...iGoR

Over the weekend I found this thread and am impressed by your performance in this thread so far. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. Today I'll install the software to be able to obtain further lessons and instructions by your video teachings.

Looking forward to that !!

John Edwards

iGoR:

regards...iGoR

Your willingness to help us is really appreciated :-) THANK YOU iGoR !

See you in Paltalk. I have being there before :-)

Your willingness to help us is really appreciated :-) THANK YOU iGoR !

thanks too...

iGoR thanx ,bam bole

Respect .

I have the new tpl but not the new iindicators. where can I find the indicators?

thx

They're still using the indicators in the first post, You should be able to load the new template to get the new chart setup.

Edit: I noticed there are some missing, I think igor may have some indicators in there from his tsr thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

iGoR:
Hi Rob,

I gonna release the new template in the webinar.

This way I hope to reach as much possible people who are interested in this method and will learn them the rules so the same question want be asked 15 times in this topic.

regards..iGoR

Igor, saying thank you for your work, your dedication to teach, your patience, the time you spend with us, your sense of responsibility, your engagement in trading, is not good enough, it is too little.

But I will find an honorable way to thank you by acting not with words.

Next month, it will make 1 year I am in the paltalk room everyday, and I really really did benefit from your teachings.

All the best

Miko

Reason: