Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 17

THE WEBINAR WILL BE HELD TODAY AT 14.00CET or 12.00GMT in the video room at TRADINGROOMS.COM with video support. (room name "TSR video by fxigor").

REGARDS...iGoR

Gramski:
LOL. Do I have to spell it out for you very slowly?

>>>Point me to the "nahnahnahnaaaahh"? in post #138 which Igor posted then deleted.

Notice I've actually quoted post #138....I KNOW WHERE IT IS.

Obviously the sarcasm gene skipped a generation out in the stix.

I swear it's like dealing with a brain injury patient...

Point of your post, nada

Two indicators?

Hi iGoR,

I can't find two indicators in your thread that I've been looking for Heiken (Purple and Green candles) and the dots (Red and Green). Can you help me where to find it?

Thanks for your patient.

NY168

p.s. your system is very interesting and got me addicted to follow you

Files:
euro5min.gif  69 kb

NY168:
I can't find two indicators in your thread that I've been looking for Heiken (Purple and Green candles) and the dots (Red and Green). Can you help me where to find it?

All indicators and template is in the first post of this thread.

Arctic4x

el cid:
If iGoR is going to pay a programmer to write an E A ,provided it has back and forward tests ,and I can test it for a week I would indeed be very happy to pay for a 100 % working E A

I spend thousands of hours developing EA , so save me the time and make an EA AND KEEP THE PRICE AFFORDABLE to under $200 .

Please ensure there are are no repainting and backtesting is 100 %reliable

I only trade fully automated and let computers trade for me .This week automated profits 300 pips

compliments of

El cid

I dunno if this is really for an EA its more a manual system alot of thing you have to take into consideration maybe a computer cant do.

NEW TEMPLATE IN POSTING # 1

regards...iGoR

Hi everyone! Do you want an EA for this system?

El Cid is ready to pay $200 for the EA, what about everyone else?

I'm not selling anything here now. I'm just asking.

iGoR:
NEW TEMPLATE IN POSTING # 1 regards...iGoR

hey plz igor dont forget to put the recorded webinar here....thank u

Results for today : -39 pips

Total for this week: + 919 pips

I have added a new rule to the zorro system.

On the chart you can see 2 orange dots that were made during the asian session. Because of these dots one was able to go long on the gbp/jpy and usd/jpy in the morning.

This rule came only 6 times into play over the whole week and over 8 pairs.

It doesn't change anything to the "old" rules but it gives very occasionaly a possiblity like this morning. It gives the possibility to trade the counter trend.

I went over this week charts over each pair and the result would have been + 310 pips more then the 919 pips we already have.

Today the result would have been + 211 pips instead of the -39.

On the first posting you can find the new template that is needed for these entrys.

I'll need to give a new webinar on this new rule. I will give the webinar some where next week.

regards....iGoR

Files:

My trading platform is gmt. Can someone trading this tell me what I should set Paramount Work time to? It's defaulted to 08 -12 and 14-18. What should it be for a gmt platform? Thanks.

Reason: