Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 5

The webinar in the video room will be held somewhere next week. I gonna inform you about date and time here in this topic.

regards...iGoR

First of all TY iGoR (are you the same person as Igorad that new digital refers to?).

And Forex Optimist..Thank you for explaining the nut & bolts use of the system for traders instead of for programmers

If this winning streak continues...well need I say more?...I guarantee you it will not...but with the most excellent development we might be able to survive any DD and with good MM we can prosper...The exit will be interesting when it is out of the oven

An EA would be most awesome for those of us that do not have time to trade manually...even if it made less profit.

ES

Forex Optimist:
Hi Igor

Thank you for these ideas and for posting charts to illustrate. So if I understand, to recap:

SELL - We wait for a red dot if the blue zigzag line is going down, then enter on the first purple Heikin candle.

BUY - We wait for a green dot if the blue zigzag line is going up then enter on the first green Heikin candle.

Is that a correct summary? Exit based on Stoch (?)

Many thanks

hi IGOR..what a nice setup... ..i believe that this is one of the best..but i also believe that the more your enter the post..the more you probably do the mistakes...looking at your chats..you will se a buy signal after another..sell,buy..sell,buy....i dont know...

just a 2 cent comment...

ElectricSavant:
First of all TY iGoR (are you the same person as Igorad that new digital refers to?).

And Forex Optimist..Thank you for explaining the nut & bolts use of the system for traders instead of for programmers

If this winning streak continues...well need I say more?...I guarantee you it will not...but with the most excellent development we might be able to survive any DD and with good MM we can prosper...The exit will be interesting when it is out of the oven

An EA would be most awesome for those of us that do not have time to trade manually...even if it made less profit.

ES

HI ES,

Nope we are not the same person.

About the trailing stop indicator.

Don't expect too much from it.

A trailing stop will always take you out of the market when price moves against you so you are giving back some serious profit.

If you have a trailing stop wich is to tight but were you want to keep as much possible profit, it will take you out on the smallest retracement. So you need to make it bigger. But when you make it bigger then you give back more profit form the "ideal point".

There is no programmer in the world that can get around this problem.

The best trailing stop there is on the market is build by tradesims wich can also be used with a special DDL in metastock. Because of this special DDL it is impossible to read the code and this way impossible to build it in MT4.0

Personnaly believe the best moment to exit a position is to exit when price is moving in your favour and not when you give back profit.

I learned this by experience in a previous life when I was an option trader. I took options on stocks or indexes that I monitored also with systems.

If I waited with an option till I was taken out by a trailing stop nearly all the profit was gone. It was more exajurated then what you feel with futures or FX but it was a good exercise and learning process.

I'm a true believer of sell high buy low.

This method as my other method (T_S_R) is taking entrys by buying on dips and selling on rallys well the exit should be in a same way. And this is quite difficult if one wants to do this with the help of an indicator. So here discretion will win it from mecanics.

regards...iGoR

iGoR:
Hi aelimian,

As said in a previous posting I'm planning to give a whole day webinar on the compleet setup in a video room ( so you'll have voice and real time charts of my desktop)

I gonna ask Arctic if he can record it so I can post the video files here on this topic.

regards...iGoR

Thank you very much. If your template is placed on a 5 minute chart, what TF does the red, blue and yellow ZZ represents?

On this picture you can see the improved setup.

You'll notice normall red and green dotgs but also BIG dots.

The moment were you see the first big red in a blue line going up that is the precise point that were the zigzag blue line jumped to the upside and will not repaint itself anymore.

The opposite for a big green dot in a blue line that goes down was the precise point were the zigzag blue line jumped to the downside.

I have posted here a picture of the gbpjpy on a daily base. I know that normally no one would dare to trade from a daily chart because of the stoplosses beeing way to big with "normall or other systems".

Have a look how clean and sharp you can enter. I don't know of any systems that can get in so clean and were it is so clear and logic were to place such a "small" stoploss so close to an entry point. More explaining about this fenomenen in the webinar next week.

regards...iGoR

IMPORTANT: according the rules on this whole chart there were ONLY 2 short trades possible. The losing trade I marked with a red circle and the very last one on the chart

Files:

mohzulmd:
hi IGOR..what a nice setup... ..i believe that this is one of the best..but i also believe that the more your enter the post..the more you probably do the mistakes...looking at your chats..you will se a buy signal after another..sell,buy..sell,buy....i dont know... just a 2 cent comment...

Hi Mohzulmd,

Nope there were only buys in the chart that I showed ( because of the trend direction and confirmed by the BIG red dots). So there are no entrys short on that chart except for the very last one on the chart (again confirmed by the trend direction and the BIG green dot just before) and the losing trade marked with the red circle. So on that compleet chart there were ONLY 2 short trades possible according the rules.

In an uptrend only the small green dots count for entrys. In a down trend only the small red dots count for entrys.

In the middle of that chart you have also a piece of blue line comming down but there were no big dots that confirmed that entry.

But again it will al be cristal clear when you come to the webinar.

regards...iGoR

aelimian:
Thank you very much. If your template is placed on a 5 minute chart, what TF does the red, blue and yellow ZZ represents?

When you monitor the charts in the next few days , only look to the blue line.

In the webinar I gonna explain what the other lines are used for.

regards...iGoR

Is this template different that the one previously posted? I can't find it if you posted a new one.

iGoR:
On this picture you can see the improved setup.

You'll notice normall red and green dotgs but also BIG dots.

The moment were you see the first big red in a blue line going up that is the precise point that were the zigzag blue line jumped to the upside and will not repaint itself anymore.

The opposite for a big green dot in a blue line that goes down was the precise point were the zigzag blue line jumped to the downside.

I have posted here a picture of the gbpjpy on a daily base. I know that normally no one would dare to trade from a daily chart because of the stoplosses beeing way to big with "normall or other systems".

Have a look how clean and sharp you can enter. I don't know of any systems that can get in so clean and were it is so clear and logic were to place such a "small" stoploss so close to an entry point. More explaining about this fenomenen in the webinar next week.

regards...iGoR

IMPORTANT: according the rules on this whole chart there were ONLY 2 short trades possible. The losing trade I marked with a red circle and the very last one on the chart

robp:
Is this template different that the one previously posted? I can't find it if you posted a new one.

Hi Rob,

I gonna release the new template in the webinar.

This way I hope to reach as much possible people who are interested in this method and will learn them the rules so the same question want be asked 15 times in this topic.

regards..iGoR

Reason: