Regularity or Randomness - page 45

Vasily Belozerov:
Thank you, at least I've done something to please the musician. :) I'm not interested in the weather tomorrow: snow, rain, sunshine. I have a backpack. I've got a backpack for everything. In layman's terms: I'm not interested in what will happen, I'm interested in what I'll do.

How can you make a decision if you don't know what will happen?

Believe me. For me, it's a mystery of nature.

Even a predator in nature always analyses the behaviour of its future prey.

You're not a predator?

No, I'm not a predator, that's why I don't analyse it. I am a bullfighter.

Vasily Belozerov:
No, I'm not a predator, that's why I don't analyse it.

Only predators can make a lot of money in nature, the rest pinch grass and get eaten.

Nature, brother, is such a thing.

Uladzimir Izerski:

How can you make a decision if you don't know what will happen?

Simple. When you do, you will make the decision.)

What do we need from the system? - An event (signal) to buy or sell. Nothing else. And what happens after the event - no one knows, only the probability of this or that outcome).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Very simple. When it is, then it will be accepted).

What do we need from the system? - An event (signal) to buy or sell. Nothing else. And what happens after the event - no one knows, only the probability of this or that outcome).

BINGO! It's that simple.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Only predators can make a lot of money in nature, the rest pinch grass and get eaten.

Nature, brother, is such a thing.

Note, though, that predators are mostly all small and fussy. The big ones are very few. And the grass nibbling ones are mostly large, but they don't rush anywhere, and they don't make a fuss. By the way, predators prey mostly on sick individuals, who would have died of natural causes anyway.

Judging by their size, herbivores feed much better and more regularly, and they do not have much fear of predators.)

Nature, brother, is such a thing.)

As practice shows, the most successful omnivores at the moment are those who have mastered preheat processing of food. This allows you to get energy quickly, assimilate it and use it to serve your resource-intensive brain.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Note, however, that the predators are mostly all small and fussy. There are very few big ones. And grass nibbling predators are mostly of considerable size, but they don't hurry up and don't make a fuss. By the way, predators prey mostly on sick individuals, who would have died of natural causes anyway.

Judging by their size, herbivores feed much better and more regularly, and they do not have much fear of predators.)

Nature, brother, is such a thing).

In nature, the most dangerous predator is man.

And amongst human predators, there are some terribly predatory creatures.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The most dangerous predator in nature is man.

And amongst the 'human' predators, there are some terribly predatory creatures.

It's better to eat grass regularly than to be on the lookout for prey for days or even weeks, a trend that may or may not come and when. Weed is everywhere and everywhere, and you can eat it whenever you want. That's why herbivores are all so fat and beautiful. If you get something bigger, you can eat something bigger, and you don't have to keep an eye on it, it will come on its own).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And yet, it is better to eat grass regularly than to watch over prey for days, or even weeks, a trend that is yet to come, or not to come, and when. But weed is everywhere and everywhere, you can't eat it if you don't want to. That's why herbivores are so fat and beautiful. If you get something bigger, you can eat something bigger, and there's no need to watch, it will come on its own.)

I agree. I'm like that myself))

Reason: