SYNERGY Trading Method - page 6

@cja

Very nice alert. I learned a lot from your script!

Here is the corrected version of the Synergy Signals [v2] indicator.

The Signals (Entry=dots and Exits=crosses) are drawed above and below the HeikinAshi Candles Highs and Lows (as in the original documentation).

I added a new version for the Traders Dynamic Index, with default upper and lower window limits (10/90)

Because all informations from the Dynamic Index are take into calculation of the Signals, I think that TDI drawing isnt still necessary.

I think is possible to combine three time frames in one indicator, but the algorithm can formulate only a user of manual trading with this indicator.

Here is an indicator for the Synergy System.

Please check the Signals!

The next days follow the version with exits.

Attached Files in Posting #57, Page6

Files:
synergy1.jpg  30 kb

Update of the "Synergy Signals [v2]" indicator, with Entry and Exit Signals.

- Indicator documentation

- Templates with and without HeikinAshi Candles

Attached Files in Posting #57, Page6

Files:
synergy2.jpg  22 kb

SwingMan:
Here is the corrected version of the Synergy Signals [v2] indicator.

The Signals (Entry=dots and Exits=crosses) are drawed above and below the HeikinAshi Candles Highs and Lows (as in the original documentation).

I added a new version for the Traders Dynamic Index, with default upper and lower window limits (10/90)

Because all informations from the Dynamic Index are take into calculation of the Signals, I think that TDI drawing isnt still necessary.

I think is possible to combine three time frames in one indicator, but the algorithm can formulate only a user of manual trading with this indicator.

I have used your template with the new attachments for EURUSD 1H, I see a dot and x under the same bar. Also why are there x's under the blue bars when price has been moving up for a sustained period, is it because of the TDI?

Files:
eurusd_1h.jpg  34 kb

@et_phonehome_2

You are partially right.

To check if the dots are right or no, you must take the signal rules and compare with the presence of the dots.

- I suppose that on the first arrow, the BarRange from the Bar is lower 0.50 from the previous BarRange.

- For the next arrow and crosses, I suppose that the RSILine is above 68.

Page Alert

Swingman, the page alert I posted is based off one of the entry rules which is when the HA_Close (high+low+close+close)/4) crosses the PAC(smma 5). Hope this helps, thx

Add Page Alert

Swingman, very nice signal indicator for synergy. Can you add page alerts to this when a buy or sell signal occurs (when ever the dots occur) ? The page alerts I use only look at HA_Close crossing the PAC. thanks

@cochran1, you are right: OHLC/4 IS the haClose! In the next days I try to add the alerts.

Add Alerts

Thank You !!

Reason: