SYNERGY Trading Method - page 6

To add comments, please log in or register
FXBabe
FXBabe  

Would be nice if someone can program an EA.

cochran1
cochran1  

Synergy Page Alerts

I have been using this method for a couple months and have pretty good results. Results are very solid on 15min chart when an entry condition occurs at the beginning of the London or US session (trade needs to be in the same direction as the 4hr chart). I use page alerts when the heiken ashi close crosses the price channel. The page alert is attached for long and short positions.

Can any one add to this alert the RSI condition ?

Alert should occur when both of the following happen:

1. Heiken Ashi close crosses price channel

2. RSI crosses yellow and red

Also added stochastic alerts for 80 and 20 level cross

thx mike

Files:
SwingMan
SwingMan  

@cochran

Please explain me:

- The attached indicators send alerts on crosses of the CloseLine with the SMMA 5 of the PRICE_WEIGHTED.

- They are not HeikinAshi Candles, nor a channel.

Surely is not a problem to integrate alerts in the Synergy indicator.

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Visual Alerts

Hi

I added Visual Alerts for someone a while back and thought someone on this thread might find it useful. There is 1 extra line added to the original indicator and that is a slower Trade Signal line ( Dotted ) which helps confirm the move is valid. This line can be added or deleted thru SHOW_Trade_Signal_Line2 = true/false;

NOTE:

When you 1st load the indicator the visual alert text appears mixed but a change between timeframes resets it.

traders_dynamic_index_visual_alerts.mq4

SwingMan
SwingMan  

@cja

Very nice alert. I learned a lot from your script!

SwingMan
SwingMan  

Here is the corrected version of the Synergy Signals [v2] indicator.

The Signals (Entry=dots and Exits=crosses) are drawed above and below the HeikinAshi Candles Highs and Lows (as in the original documentation).

I added a new version for the Traders Dynamic Index, with default upper and lower window limits (10/90)

Because all informations from the Dynamic Index are take into calculation of the Signals, I think that TDI drawing isnt still necessary.

I think is possible to combine three time frames in one indicator, but the algorithm can formulate only a user of manual trading with this indicator.

et_phonehome_2
et_phonehome_2  
SwingMan:
Here is the corrected version of the Synergy Signals [v2] indicator.

The Signals (Entry=dots and Exits=crosses) are drawed above and below the HeikinAshi Candles Highs and Lows (as in the original documentation).

I added a new version for the Traders Dynamic Index, with default upper and lower window limits (10/90)

Because all informations from the Dynamic Index are take into calculation of the Signals, I think that TDI drawing isnt still necessary.

I think is possible to combine three time frames in one indicator, but the algorithm can formulate only a user of manual trading with this indicator.

I have used your template with the new attachments for EURUSD 1H, I see a dot and x under the same bar. Also why are there x's under the blue bars when price has been moving up for a sustained period, is it because of the TDI?

Files:
eurusd_1h.jpg 34 kb
SwingMan
SwingMan  

@et_phonehome_2

You are partially right.

To check if the dots are right or no, you must take the signal rules and compare with the presence of the dots.

- I suppose that on the first arrow, the BarRange from the Bar is lower 0.50 from the previous BarRange.

- For the next arrow and crosses, I suppose that the RSILine is above 68.

cochran1
cochran1  

Page Alert

Swingman, the page alert I posted is based off one of the entry rules which is when the HA_Close (high+low+close+close)/4) crosses the PAC(smma 5). Hope this helps, thx

cochran1
cochran1  

Add Page Alert

Swingman, very nice signal indicator for synergy. Can you add page alerts to this when a buy or sell signal occurs (when ever the dots occur) ? The page alerts I use only look at HA_Close crossing the PAC. thanks

To add comments, please log in or register