SYNERGY Trading Method - page 2

System Looks Good

Hi,

Just reviewed the system and it looks very good. I'm going to do some demo testing this week. I'll Let you know how I do.

Yeah, they're the same. This has been around for about 2 years or more.

Good entry model but like most NOT a system due to the absence of the most important ingredients:

Stop Losses and Profit Taking.

Hello Pip Trip,

you are right with the missing of rules for taking profit. However, the document contains some exit rules ...

But stop loss rules are defined: the stop loss for long entries is the lower band of the price action channel (PAC). Fot short trades it's the upper band ...

Oh yes, I see this now. I haven't looked at this doc in a few.

If I recall correctly, use the 15 m chart for best results (also, ((for confirmation))pull up a 1hr plainchart and add your trendline) and + 5 and spread for your SL's at the bands. Good luck.

Cheers

Chris29:
Hello Pip Trip,

you are right with the missing of rules for taking profit. However, the document contains some exit rules ...

But stop loss rules are defined: the stop loss for long entries is the lower band of the price action channel (PAC). Fot short trades it's the upper band ...

Thanks for sharing this interesting trading method. Chris can you post here your TFX Reversal Indicator please?

Cheers,

Mari

First Trades Using EWB

Hi Chris,

Have you been using this methology? If so, what are your results? I've taken my first 2 trades and netted 44 pips so far. The markets are really choppy right now so I took very short term trades. If we start to trend I'll saty in the trade much longer.

What is the TFX Reversal signal and where can I get it?

Thanks

Super Signal

RickW00716:
What is the TFX Reversal signal and where can I get it? Thanks

Hi Rick,

The closest indicator that I could find is the "super signal". Paints arrows at the top and bottom reversals. The only problem it repaints until it actually gets to the candle that is the reversal candle. So on the first arrow you just can't jump in. You need to wait for the next candle to complete until you know the arrow won't repaint. Just do a search on "super signals' in this forum. I'm sure you'll find it. These indicators look very much alike. Maybe someone who has some experience with the TFX reversal indicator can shed some light on this?

Maripat, please don't understand me wrong. This is not my strategy, I found it on another webside.

RickW00716, the TFX Reversal seems not te be for free. But the PerkyASCTrend indicator comes along with the same results. Please have a look at tfx Reversal .... or ..... PerkyAsctrend1 ....

Downunderdave40, I haven't use this method until now. It's new to me, too. But it really seems very promising ...

Files:

Chris29:
Maripat, please don't understand me wrong. This is not my strategy, I found it on another webside.

RickW00716, the TFX Reversal seems not te be for free. But the PerkyASCTrend indicator comes along with the same results. Please have a look at tfx Reversal .... or ..... PerkyAsctrend1 ....

Downunderdave40, I haven't use this method until now. It's new to me, too. But it really seems very promising ...

Unable to download the Perkey source you have atatched here...

Reason: