Another Neural Network link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

You can register for this russian forum and you can download

BP, and Kohonen network MT4 programs.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

De Vinci:
Hi to all and especially to Electric Savant

and thanks for this THREAD...

Well, i am french and not very fluent in english, so, please, forgive my mistakes....

I would just give a link to a site very informative about Neural Networks, with lots of explanations, examples, tutorials, etc...

The BEST part of it, i think, is there are FULL examples on Forex Trading....

It seems the Author of the site is well involved in this domain....

So, just go to :

Site HOMEpage

Stock Trading Software: Downloader (free intraday and day end quotes) and Trading Simulator, as well as indicators info

Forex Neural Network ( EXAMPLE ) :

Neural Networks and Stock / Forex Trading

FREE program ( some limitations, i guess )

http://cortex.snowcron.com/cortex.zip

ORDER page :

Backpropagation Neural Network Application

Good research and hoping something POSITIVE will happen from all these brains working together.

See You

DV

I will set up anewDemo account beginning immediatly with 3k.

I need to step up the size. I want to see if I can hold under 15% DD with double the size of the AIMMBasket™

I will therefore change the settings immediatley to reflect new AIMMWeighting™ for Basket #3 :EUR/CHF 1.40 Lots or 14 minis or 140 micro's

AUD/NZD 2.40 Lots or 24 minis or 240 micro's

USD/CAD 2.00 lots or 20 minis or 200 micro's

GBP/JPY 1.00 lots or 10 minis or 100 micro's

Thus changing the AIMMEarlyTP™:3.0% (2:00-12:00 noon est)

2.0% (12:00 noon-17:00 est)

1.0% (17:00-2:00 est)

I just wanted to report that the current trade is going well. I have seen no more than a max of 5% intraday drawdown and not any individual SL's or TP's have executed. The entire AIMMBasket™ is intact with nothing getting away from me.

The Target of $90.00 (will be dialed down to $60.00 in 2hrs and 46 minutes) on the 3k demo balance, seems appropriate for the float and momentum of change that I am observing. This is not the "Wild Child" that it could be and we can easily increase exposure, thus far. Some of you may agree with me that a max intraday drawdown should not exceed 15%.

I am telling you folks at my age I do not get excited, but this testing of AIMM™ sure is interesting, to say the least.

ElectricSavant™

P.S. If anybody needs AIMMWeighting™ for the other two baskets (#1 & #2)) let me know and I will publish them.

FLOAT=-$37.85

I collected all the links from our forum concerning NN.

Not sure, may be I posted it already so sorry.

Neural Network:

- good public discussion thread in analytics section.

Others:

1. Indicators and systems development:

1.1. Self-trained MA cross!: development thread for new generation of the indicators;

1.2. Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm: development thread.

1.3. Genetic Algorithm: elite section development thread.

2. EAs:

2.1. CyberiaTrader: big public thread and elite section thread.

2.2. GSelector:

- Self learning expert: good pubic thread;

- thread about trades is here;

- elite section thread is here.

2.3 AI EA is on this thread and this one.

2.4. Forex_NN_Expert EA and indicator: original thread.

this is a very promising thread thanks ES for starting it

for reals there wasnt alot of info being exchanged regardin NN's. someone would start a thread on the topic and everyone would abandon it like 10 posts deep. this is a first here, im glad it finally happen.

Some infos about Neural Networks....

Hi to all and especially to Electric Savant

and thanks for this THREAD...

Well, i am french and not very fluent in english, so, please, forgive my mistakes....

I would just give a link to a site very informative about Neural Networks, with lots of explanations, examples, tutorials, etc...

The BEST part of it, i think, is there are FULL examples on Forex Trading....

It seems the Author of the site is well involved in this domain....

So, just go to :

Site HOMEpage

Stock Trading Software: Downloader (free intraday and day end quotes) and Trading Simulator, as well as indicators info

Forex Neural Network ( EXAMPLE ) :

Neural Networks and Stock / Forex Trading

FREE program ( some limitations, i guess )

http://cortex.snowcron.com/cortex.zip

ORDER page :

Backpropagation Neural Network Application

Good research and hoping something POSITIVE will happen from all these brains working together.

See You

DV

PS : sorry for duplicate infos.....

I have just found that MrTools posted the links at :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175383

on 10-27-2006, 03:50 AM

MM,

Lets be the operational catylist/fuel behind a money managment method designed to tame the AI entries.

If this worksthere are many more threads to follow. There are many ways to take money out of a market willing to give it to you.

The encouragement is overwhelming and this ground is ripe for the readers/contributers/developers/traders to prosper, learn and apply what they learn to other methods.

Look...This is just the beginning and the RESULTS will determine if it continues or if Electric eats crow. But I hope that some of you have received some ideas that can be helpful in more traditional trading methods.

Thanks again MM... and Folks...you are really the best. Let's do what we do best & make some money... alright?

ElectricSavant™

Float =-$3.57, AIMMEarlyTP™: $60.00, Balance:$3,000.00

Float =+9.54, AIMMEarlyTP™: $60.00, Balance:$3,000.00, 16:03 est

Float =+30.54, AIMMEarlyTP™: $60.00, Balance:$3,000.00, 16:13 est

Float =+$0.33, AIMMEarlyTP™: $30.00, Balance:$3,000.00, 17:06 est

ok ladies and gentlemen..another profitable AIMMEarlyTP™ The system bagged $37.98 at 17:20 (est) without any indivdual casualty's along the way.

Trade Duration: 8hrs. 45 minutes.

MiniMe:
this is a very promising thread thanks ES for starting it

In the last 12 hours, AIMM™ lost 300 bucks and some individual SL's were hit, but overall the system is holding up fine at these new exposures that I am using. But we do not want to go much heavier than this with the AIMMBasket™ per 3k.

Again, use these per 3K:1.4 lots (14 minis, 140 micro's) EUR/CHF

2.4 lots (24 minis, 240 micro's)AUD/NZD

2.0 lots (20 minis, 200 micro's) USD/CAD

1.0 lots (10 minis, 100 micro's) GBP/JPY

Current AIMMEarlyTP™2% of Balance (at 15:00 est we dial down to 1% of balance and then at 2:00 am est we go back up to 3% of balance).

ES

This is an AIMMFlatPeriod™ for 5 minutes, BALANCE: $2,699.53, 1 day of trading.

ES are u using the standard version or an optimized one?

Reason: