Artificial Intelligence - page 5

We just took a SL of -$39.90 hit again in the Long GBP/JPY..

at the top of the hour (in three minutes) I will know the new trade direction.

Update: we went Long again

ES

Bal.= $3,401.03

Repost of a lepiricus modified request

I need a percent in his EA ...and when the US session closes, I like to dial it down to a "portfolio wide floating equity TP & close all.

I need two or three user settings in "open-architecture", one decimal, user defined percents" for three "user defined military time inputs". Like midnight EST to 10:00 in the morning est...2% and then all other times 1.5% and a third time for the real slow times of 1%. Make the EA's accept a user defined military time if possible with open architecture...like 01:00...01:01....13:01...13:02....etc. Do not "can" the choices and make the times to read off of the users clock on his computer...you know local time...do not get involved in the dealers server time ok? Automate the "change-over" of the user defined times. Just use closed parens in the code/calcs where user inputs get inserted.

Can you look at the companion lepricus EA? or one of you 500 people viewing...can one of you modify this with my specifications?...you will be famous and take your place in history...lol...(not really..I will forget you and not even pay you) Please keep your code open so that I may inspect it.

Look... I have everything to gain here...that is why I am sharing what should be in my book that I sell you...but I do my part and No! I do not need a "spoonfeeding"...I am straight up with all of you...

I hope you are enjoying this Journal as much as I. Shall we argue now? This is all too much luvy duvy...

ES

P.S. I have managed to keep the changes down to two from the original introduction. You do not need to scan this thread for the downloads...they are in the beginning and all two of them are used, thus far. So to recap..I am using the fib tweaked EA and the lepiricus EA...Please stop posting folks...until tomorrow. Just read...read ...read..this thread..then re-read as I am constantly editing its presentation...

Late Edit: Can I have a cycle in the display of the equity ebbs and flows before the exit...I need to monitor how close they get to the actual inputted exit...you know like P/L floating max high and P/L max Low?

Late Edit #2: Can I have an audible sound at execution and a pop up?

ok...got the reset....

I removed the EA from each chart because I want to remain flat now and will re-enter Sunday (I was fortunate and did not get stuck in a trade over the weekend). Many of you can continue testing if you wish. This is merely a personal preference.

I need two things?, one of them I am waiting for (lepiricus modified) and one is new below:

I need a facilty to turn the EA off and on. If it could merely be an input allowing the user to enter in days of the week that no entries are made and should have no affect on open trades. In that input screen there will be 9 choicesthat can be applied to each chart separatly (remember next trade stays on until you turn it off and can be applied to any pair..or all of them...but you must do it in each pairs input screen):

TradingAuthorityCancel: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Next trade, False (default)

The way to do this day of the week thing is to access the local computer clock of the user.

will anybody help?

ES

Balance: $3,414,49, flat, ROI: 8.72% in three day's

There are three drawdowns..1) closed trade to closed trade...

2) max intraday

3) peak to valley including max intraday.

Here is an estimation of mine, with this method, thus far:1)1%

2)3%

3)4%

ES

ElectricSavant:
ok here is the AIMMWeighting™ for basket #3..

1.0 lots for USD/CAD (10 minis, 100 micro's)

1.2 lots for AUD/NZD (12 minis, 120 micro's)

0.7 lots for EUR/CHF (7 minis, 70 micro's)

0.5 lots for GBP/JPY (5 minis, 50 micro's)

This will put all the pip values equal.

Now ATR settings according to the number of days used can give a slight variance from the way I figured this out...But I used a short cut over at Oanda and this is not rocket science (by the way... I trade this at IBFX for the automation that only this marvelous program we lovingly work with named, MT4)

This will reduce the default AIMMEarlyTP™ to:1.5% (2:00am to Noon est)

1.0% (Noon to 17:00 est)

.05% (17:00 to 2:00am est)

I will get these values entered into the Lots input field of the EA for the next AIMMTradeSet™

TheVendorEvenwithHisOwnTermsSavant

P.S. The AIMMWeighting™ above can be reviewed on a monthly basis...they should not change much. The AIMMEarlyTP™is a work-in-progress.

FLOAT= -$47.32

FLOAT= -$21.15 (21:52 est)

FLOAT= +4.76(22:22 est)

Your idea of "weighting" the baskets is keen. It keeps one pair from overpowering the set up. I also playing around with pairings and lot proportions and I will report anything I see that might be good. I don't want to clutter up this thread with theories etc.

But what I am looking at is 2% equity gain and setting SL on the pairs at equivalent of 3% risk each using ES's "weighted" pair approach.

For example: In my 10k mini demo account the equity gain goal is $200, risk per pair is $300.

And for gbp/jpy the value per pip in a mini acct is $0.85 so placing a 5 mini lot order I would set the SL at: 300/5/0.85=72 for the gbp/jpy pair. So when I set up the USD/CAD pair the value per lot is $0.95 and we are trading 10 minis so the SL for this pair is 300/0.95/10=32. The other pair's stop losses are calculated similarly

So you may be saying "Hey Lep, isn't risking 12% of your account for 2% gain dumb?" I'd say yes, looks like a good way to go broke on paper. I mean, we have to close out 3 AIMM cycles in profit to just to break even on 2 stopped out trades.

But this is what demo accounts are for

And the coding help ES is asking for is sure to come, I got a feeling a generous coder can lend a hand during some downtime this weekend.

Lep...thanks for opening the door...You are very welcome in...Thanks again.

ES

Terms to remember:AIMMTradeSet™ & AIMMSmartEntry™ & AIMMOpen™

AIMMEarlyTP™ & AIMMEarlyExit™

AIMMFlatPeriod™

AIMMWeighting™

I just had this happen to two trades on the GBP/JPY within the reset cycle on the last trade. Thank goodness I had the GBP/JPY at 0.5 lots. Thanks to you Lep.

While waiting for the reset...there would need to be a very choppy condition for all four pair at the same time while waiting for the early exit for this maximum risk to be realized (remember I am even trading this during the slow hours and I shorten the EarlyTP to allow for this and to get a reset).

This AI however is calculating entry on a very interesting concept in eight different currencies with varying directions and not evaluating portfolio or correlations.

Also remember there are Individual TP's that can also occur while the others are drawing down in an extended trade set due to the AI executing its logic...Rememeber my logic interferes with the AI and works together with it. There are many simultanious things in play here to consider and their needs to be a certain combination/preponderance of conditions to be present to reveal to us where the weakness is (sorta' like the Big Bang Theory ). Traditional Risk to Reward concepts need to be reconsidered with this method. The template may reveal upside down defined conditions to begin with, but the canvas will reveal what the artist is uncovering later and the traditional conditions accelerate to possitive anticipations & probabilities. This is heuristic training and thought for advanced traders. We have who I consider to be the best in the business in this thread, yeah thats you guys... and you would be surprised at who is lurking....I will wait for them to post, when they are ready. They only post when they have something to say or contribute and they may never post as we may be right on track.

Folks if you are confused...don't worry. It will all be made clear. All of us will work together to make sure that you are not lost. We are traders and we need to stick together and help one another and in a group effort we are as strong as our weakest link....ME!.I cannot begin to tell you how much these forums have helped me along in my Journey (sometimes I forget).

Forward testing will continue slowly...few changes in between....we must test correctly. This thread can become huge and Thank you for not posting and please re-read as I just did a lot of late edits to improve the presentation. Ponder and Contemplate...Allow me be your Satsang and I commit to do my best with the honor of that title.

ES

So you may be saying "Hey Lep, isn't risking 12% of your account for 2% gain dumb?" I'd say yes, looks like a good way to go broke on paper. I mean, we have to close out 3 AIMM cycles in profit to just to break even on 2 stopped out trades.

Guys i keep getting more and more ideas, but i dont want to be a distraction to this thread. I'm going to just let things simmer in. Atleast, we know that what we got so far is good, good indeed. next weekend ill reveal some of these new ideas, all i have to say about them is that they dont take anything away from what we got so far, its just more of the same. Which is a great thing in my opinion.

coders and programmers it is vitally important for the following Money management processes to be coded into the this EA. I dont know how to put this to u guys but there really is something really good here.

This global variable that I am requesting does not necessarily need to be be dragged into each chart, but made a part of the EA code...or maybe a script could be added somewhere to be automatically run when the TOTAL PORTFOLIO arrives at the percent indicated/chosen in a user friendly interface where the percent can be typed with one decimal...for example 1.8%...1.9%...2.0%...2.1%...etc...etc I need this money managment input added to this, to look at the total portfolio wide floating P/L in MT4/IBFX and when the users chosen percent is reached...2% for example then a "close all" script will activate, taking the profit and getting flat in the four pair I trade, thus allowing the EA to start again.

Also it is really important that it is hard coded into the EA itself, and not a drag on script or ea. thx guys.

I am looking at the development of this EA with a lot of interest.

Thanks ES for bringing it to us.

I did start live forward testing of the EA on 2 baskets so far. Will set up the third next week. I only run the EA for about 10 hours yesterday.

IBFX Mini Demos $3000 400:1

1st basket is :

GBP/USD EUR/CHF AUD/CAD NZD/JPY

I set the close all open trades EA to $50

So far this basket had done 3 completed trades. It is in the 4th trade now, when the market closed.

Balance : $3157 Eqity: $3142

2nd basket:

EUR/CHF USD/CAD AUD/NZD GPB/JPY

Same set up as the first one. All defaults.

3 completed trades.

Balance: $3161 Equity: $3161 No open trades.

Fantastic results so far. I will keep testing this for another 4 weeks to see how it handles all upcoming situations.

Up until now the best EA I have seen and keep testing was the Emily v 12 and v 15 but strictly on mini accounts.

ES keep up the good work. I can only assist you with testing results on my live demos. I run 12 of them all the time.

nubika

Hi Gang,

Count me in on the testing! I've set the EA on the required group and set the weightings as suggested as well.

Here's an EA much like CloseAll-PL but with a couple of bells and whistles.

Reason: