Artificial Intelligence - page 9

Sorry if this is coming from left field, but what does the name have to do with the EA at all? Does it use any of these techniques? Encyclopedia of Computational Intelligence - Scholarpedia

I don't want to hijack, but I have some progress toward integrating PyML: a python machine learning framework with MetaTrader 4.

Did you get the time filter code you wanted finished? I can probably add it pretty quickly.

daraknor:
Sorry if this is coming from left field, but what does the name have to do with the EA at all? Does it use any of these techniques? Encyclopedia of Computational Intelligence - Scholarpedia

I don't want to hijack, but I have some progress toward integrating PyML: a python machine learning framework with MetaTrader 4.

What is in the EA is a perceptron, the simplest form of an neural network and in this case it is like:

y = a1*x1 + a2*x2 + a3*x3 + a4*x4

the an being the value of the acceleration at different time.

I guess that what you have in mind is much more advanced. Daraknor, can you tell us more, PyML looks interesting !

For this Ea what looks strange to me is that the "learning" is through the optimizer as any EA. Usualy for neural networks you present a set of data, tell what is the expected result and the network auto adjust his weights.

Using the optimiser is a big limitation because I don't see how it is possible to make a neural network to learn if it has for instance hundred weights as parameter. (if you use something else than a perceptron the number of connections grows very rapidly).

So anything that could help in using more advanced neural networks would be welcome, specialy if it is free ! (not like Matlab)

double post

jlpi:
What is in the EA is a perceptron, the simplest form of an neural network and in this case it is like:

y = a1*x1 + a2*x2 + a3*x3 + a4*x4

the an being the value of the acceleration at different time.

I guess that what you have in mind is much more advanced. Daraknor, can you tell us more, PyML looks interesting !

For this Ea what looks strange to me is that the "learning" is through the optimizer as any EA. Usualy for neural networks you present a set of data, tell what is the expected result and the network auto adjust his weights.

Using the optimiser is a big limitation because I don't see how it is possible to make a neural network to learn if it has for instance hundred weights as parameter. (if you use something else than a perceptron the number of connections grows very rapidly).

So anything that could help in using more advanced neural networks would be welcome, specialy if it is free ! (not like Matlab)

Werd there are limitations for neural nets on mt4, no back-propagation. but u can still make evolving neural nets with the optimizer.

AIMM™ system is based on an evolving neural net.

regarding the free software your looking for i recommend MetaTrader 4 hehe

free ,When talking about 100s of equations we are talking about matrices, Matlab is the cheapest tool available in the market, for those who seek free and cheap stuff they can try it for 30 days or spend a years trying to solve LMIs if they were lucky to find the solution in LMI form not BMI

some crazy guys are getting PHD on converting BMI to LMI without the MATLAB, however there is a tool called SuDuMi for matlab that can solve BMI

JPLI I know your still pissed as I made fun of your EA, by now you should know it was useless, still I am ready to help you if you seek knowledge

daraknor:

Did you get the time filter code you wanted finished? I can probably add it pretty quickly.

Ya daraknor it's a neural network, u can train it with the mt4 optimizer

no none of the coding requests have been met

thank u for the awsome links daraknor

I must uninstall this, until Doc's report on how to use it.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/43/closeallatequitylevel.mq4

I am using the lepricus download, meanwhile. The trouble I had with this latest version of the MM EA that Doc shared..was that the pairs would enter with the AIMMSmartEntry™, just to have them closed by this MM EA, immediatley.

So Again..

Here is the lepiricus MMthat I put on chart #5 (EUR/USD). I must use a fifth chart as I cannot install two EA's on one chart. I sorta' like to have the MM and the Global Variables separated onto a fifth non-trading chart for several reasons. Note:The lepiricus EA reads the profit column.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/29/closeall-pl.mq4

Here again are the choices of the "4/pair-8 currency" AIMMBasket™

#1:EUR/CHF

USD/CAD

GBP/JPY

AUD/NZD

#2:AUD/CAD

NZD/USD

CHF/JPY

EUR/GBP

Here are the pair I am using #3:GBP/USD

EUR/CHF

AUD/CAD

NZD/JPY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIMMWeighting™ for #3

1.0 lots for USD/CAD (10 minis, 100 micro's)

1.2 lots for AUD/NZD (12 minis, 120 micro's)

0.7 lots for EUR/CHF (7 minis, 70 micro's)

0.5 lots for GBP/JPY (5 minis, 50 micro's)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIMMEarlyTP™1.5% (2:00am to Noon est)

1.0% (Noon to 17:00 est)

.05% (17:00 to 2:00am est)

ES

Balance = $3,395.68, Initially 5 days ago: $3,140.36

P.S. Anyways I am back now and running, I got in a little late tonight on the first trade and I lost some money on this MM EA...I had a little trouble getting the Dual Wan to work. But a few phone calls to Tech support at Netgear, solved the problem. Its a long story. Anyways one thing led to another and I rearranged my little trading area to be more efficient. I also completed my UPS project (eventhough I have a generator).

ElectricSavant:
Perfect answer Doc, Thank You so much for your complete and thourough testing BEFORE the report and the eventual manual that I will write for using this simple input screen you shared.

Also Doc, Thank you for posting the preliminary link to the downloadable mq4 file of this to download into the appropriate MT4 EA folder.

You attitude and aspirations are perfect for this thread and Thank you again.

Both new & experienced traders/researchers/coders can gain from this threads presentation.

So to recap:

You are working on four questions and will provide a report on: (please reply to this post when answering as I have no idea where we will be at that time)

1) The first input field named, EquityTarget, reads the profit column and uses a non decimal round number without the cents..or which column does it read??

2) Is dollars and cents used in the input for ProfitableTradeAmount or does it use the "round non-decimal format", discussed in question #1?

3)Is the profitable trade amount made active with CloseProfitableTradesOnly?

4) Can negative numbers be used in ProfitableTradeAmount?

After your work is completed we will need to deliniate with hash marks // text from the eventual completed manual (Don't worry I am an accomplished writer and I can write it) to enable a new user looking at the input screen to see a short instruction and/or explanation. These comments will also act as separators for the catagories to be broken up into logical, intuitive order, obviously CloseProfitableTrades & ProfitableTradeAmount when you discover they are linked, will be in its own "two-input catagory".

ES

P.S. there is no hurry, thourougness and presentation is most important.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review material:

I can install/drag/run this download, shared by Doc into the EA folder of a fifth chart I will leave its background black, which is different from the midnight blue that I use in my charts within demo accounts to remind me what they are and they are not live hehe.

The reason the fifth chart is needed is that two EA's cannot run at once on one chart. Since the automation that I need can run independently of the other four pair it can remain outside of the four pair that I use in this AIMM™ complete trading system being developed in this open source project thus far. Actually, this could be used for coding the global variables and be that chart designated for that part of the development of this 2-EA AIMM™ system and the future modifcations to the EA could be separated and contained there. For security reasonsin the future I prefer a two EA design, so that when I take this public and commercial, I have a clever way to stop hacking.

This fifth black chart will also remind the user that it is there to merely function as an AIMMEarlyTP™. I find that to organize from the beginning when testing several EA's, indicators and theories saves a lot of time and confusion for me the trader/researcher. Keep a written Journal and update it each morning with your cup of Java

AIMMEarlyTP™ Shift to 1.5% in 8 minutes. (change to $51.00 from $17.00)

The trade is still running rather stable and nothing seems to be getting away from me (actually it is in good shape) and no individual TP's or SL's have executed...The AIMMBasket™is still intact and waiting for AIMMEarlyTP™

Folks, lets simmer down this week and just let these trades post...I promise to post to you the very best that I can and try to cover what I feel to be the important points for you to consider in your evaluation. This being an open source project really removes any unknown anxieties...and we really should just settle down and listen the the Journal...it will guide us...but we must trade long enough to see a good sample. If we are constantly changing and modifying, there really isn't any point to testing then.

There are some fundemental convieniences that I am waiting for ...thats all..the real magic remains to be seen by some very talented people here and people to come. Many will be knocking at the door so hard it will crack...I will get every upgrade I need...watch you will see. Money changes many people and you are the folks on the ground floor of many unique things to come...so when you thought that trading has seen everything there can be...think again. Let's make it happen.

The response, the # of views, the volume of PM's and the cooperation in this thread...well is simply incredible. I am proud to be a guest of Forextsd.

ES

Float -$19.39

Float +$1.33, 2:05 (est)

ok here is the AIMMWeighting™ for basket #3..

2.0 lots for USD/CAD (20 minis, 120 micro's)

2.4 lots for AUD/NZD (24 minis, 24 micro's)

1.4 lots for EUR/CHF (14 minis, 140 micro's)

1.0 lots for GBP/JPY (10 minis, 100 micro's)

This will put all the pip values equal.

Now ATR settings according to the number of days used can give a slight variance from the way I figured this out...But I used a short cut over at Oanda and this is not rocket science (by the way... I trade this at IBFX for the automation that only this marvelous program we lovingly work with named, MT4)

This will reduce the default AIMMEarlyTP™ to:3.0% (2:00am to Noon est)

2.0% (Noon to 17:00 est)

1.0% (17:00 to 2:00am est)

I will get these values entered into the Lots input field of the EA for the next AIMMTradeBasket™

TheVendorEvenwithHisOwnTermsSavant

P.S. The AIMMWeighting™ above can be reviewed on a monthly basis...they should not change much. The AIMMEarlyTP™is a work-in-progress.

FLOAT= -$47.32

FLOAT= -$21.15 (21:52 est)

FLOAT= +4.76(22:22 est)