Artificial Intelligence - page 4

yes ES thats why i say i want to make systems, inteligent systems that are complete in them selves.

im a slow learner too, you just have to be patient with yourself. if u make slow but steady progress your already winning just like trading. right.

so ES you have enhanced my ideas for this system, and thank you.

maybe in a week we should have a "complete" system. thats the plan. lets make it happen!

I dialed down to 1% folks..

and I got the 34 bucks and am flat and waiting for the most excellent "AIMM SmartEntry™ in 17 minutes when the new 1hr. candlestick forms. I will leave the lepiricus EA at 1% until the London Open in around 6 hours from now, then back to 2%. Friday's are special and I have a tendancy to get flat and stay flat...we can talk about it tomorrow

these were the four trades that closed (1 lot of each)...

ShortAUD/NZD -$42.73

Short GBP/JPY +84.72

Long USD/CAD -7.57

Short EUR/CHF +13.36

I am curious what opens...I will post when I know.

ElectricSavant™

7.82% in two days

Well ok...but lets make it one month, there is no hurry..

My live Currency trading is rough right now (as it is for many in the Forex Circle) in all four live accounts , thus I am in here looking for inspiration, as I found this EA and it is the only one making money in all four demo accounts actually in all eight accounts of Demo and Live combined. I am excited about a managed account from one of the illustrious Forextsd commercial system authors...Bill Barnsly and Bill Young. I periodically post my results that Mr. Young produces for me in that thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

...yes I diversify my funds to others, many traders do this to free up time for other projects/systems and trading...as I really do not care who makes the money...me or other managers...I trade Equities, Options and Currencies and am always looking for diversification. Its a full time job in itself. My goal is to build up 5 million dollars for our retirement account as that is what I am told that I will need. I have 9 years left to do it as I defined this to be a 10 year project one year ago.

Wifey & I live a humble lifestyle in a Metro Denver Studio Condo and have a Hummer H2 in the driveway as I am a car enthusiast.

Good Trading to us!

ES

elitecamper:
yes ES thats why i say i want to make systems, inteligent systems that are complete in them selves.

im a slow learner too, you just have to be patient with yourself. if u make slow but steady progress your already winning just like trading. right.

so ES you have enhanced my ideas for this system, and thank you.

maybe in a week we should have a "complete" system. thats the plan. lets make it happen!

Hi!

Look at https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1485

Good luck.

EC,

..as you know the lepiricus method works fine for me. I need a percent in his EA ...and when the US session closes, I like to dial it down to a "portfolio wide floating equity TP & close all of 1.5%" or 1% until the London open. It is very easy to manage and I do not need to go into each pair.

I just dialed down the lepiricus EA to the equivolent of 1.5% (51 bucks) from its 2%, as it seems appropriate for these slow times...I would have had hit the target one hour ago if I had thought of this.

So to recap...two or three user settings in "open-architecture, one decimal, user defined percents" for three "user defined military time inputs". Like midnight EST to 10:00 in the morning est...2% and then all other times 1.5% and a third time for the real slow times of 1%. Make the EA's accept a user defined military time if possible with open architecture...like 01:00...01:01....13:01...13:02....etc. Do not "can" the choices and make the times to read off of the users clock on his computer...you know local time...do not get involved in the dealers server time ok? Automate the change over of the user defined times. Just use closed parens in the code/calcs where user inputs get inserted.

Can you look at the companion lepricus EA? or one of you 500 people viewing...can one of you modify this with my specifications?...you will be famous and take your place in history...lol...(not really..I will forget you and not even pay you) Please keep your code open so that I may inspect it.

Look... I have everything to gain here...that is why I am sharing what should be in my book that I sell you...but I do my part and No! I do not need a "spoonfeeding"...I am straight up with all of you...

I hope you are enjoying this Journal as much as I. Shall we argue now? This is all too much luvy duvy...

ES

P.S. I have managed to keep the changes down to two from the original introduction. You do not need to scan this thread for the downloads...they are in the beginning and all two of them are used, thus far. So to recap..I am using the fib tweaked EA and the lepiricus EA...Please stop posting folks...until tomorrow. Just read...read ...read..this thread..then re-read as I am constantly editing its presentation...

Late Edit: Can I have a cycle in the display of the equity ebbs and flows before the exit...I need to monitor how close they get to the actual inputted exit...you know like P/L floating max high and P/L max Low?

Late Edit #2: Can I have an audible sound at execution and a pop up?

elitecamper:
ES what do you mean by:

I think 1hr Timeframe would be very optimization friendly.

im going to work on adding the MM with percentage. ill try might be hard for me. but i think i can get the EA to automaticly self-optimize at a set time.

Here is the AIMMSmartEntry™ (no mirror this time...all the pairs remain in the same direction and just reentered).

1.2 Lots Long AUD/NZD

0.5 Lots Long GBP/JPY

0.7 Lots Long EUR/CHF

1.0 Lots Short USD/CAD

Spread cost -$21.61

ES

P.S. I am reversing my posts and the direction...this was a mirror trade...the post before were reversed because I was reading from the history screen..lol... the above is my current directions...scuse me' ...I am tired.

soo..that is where the perceptron came from...hehe..I have never let this run long enough for the code to kick in...

I think no matter how long the AIMMFlatPeriod™ is we will always get the mirror reversal.

I need to look at the code again.

if(perceptron() < 0)

{ // reverse

ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, lots * 2, Bid, 3,

Ask + sl * Point, 0, "AI", MagicNumber, 0, Red);

ES

Just took a $39.89 hit with a SL on GBP/JPY Long. Everything seems to function correctly thus far. I am curious if the mirror trades on its re-entry in 23 minutes? If it is short... that will rearrange the order of things in the basket. I am liking this system more and more...

This is a self adjusting robot.

AIMM High

ES

P.S. Switching to 1.5% at 2:00 am est ($51.00) in 23 minutes.

Late Edit: it bought GBP/JPY again

i like the no friday idea.

I think that the strength of this EA is its entries, the reason being is because the nature of it's architecture how its centered around price movement with the 4 acceleraters. it has an edge in the entry department. and then with the money management strategy you have implemented it really just takes advantage of this. so i think that the results you are seeing now will continue to be consistent. congratulations I think you have found something that is useful for you. keep us updated for confirmations.

Reason: