Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 51

kryczek:
hey I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever followed a bouncing fart? inquiring minds want to know.

didnt know farts could bounce

1 hour chart

McForex:
Looking over the three charts (4H) that Big Bear uses, the last true arrow signal I see is Aug. 16 and 17. There are several signals with the alert indicator (blue dot) but no arrow signals since then. My question is do either of you enter on the alert blue dot signals or do you wait for full confirmation from the arrow. It seems the alert is fairly good but the arrow seems to be better in the long run. Last week ther was no arrow hits that I saw but Forex11 reported some good trades.

If the arrow is the case it appears you wouldn't trigger a lot of trades (but if you wait for the arrow to get out you could be in a long time). Your help is greatly appreciated. I think this is a great system when used properly.

Thanks!

McForex

hello, I use the 1 hour charts most of the time for my entrys. bigbear uses the 4 hour but I can read a 1 hour chart a little better for a earlier entry.

I know this is a little confusing, but thats how I trade the FTC. now once I am in a trade and the higher time-frame agrees with my decision, then I know I am golden.

McForex:
Looking over the three charts (4H) that Big Bear uses, the last true arrow signal I see is Aug. 16 and 17. There are several signals with the alert indicator (blue dot) but no arrow signals since then. My question is do either of you enter on the alert blue dot signals or do you wait for full confirmation from the arrow. It seems the alert is fairly good but the arrow seems to be better in the long run. Last week ther was no arrow hits that I saw but Forex11 reported some good trades.

If the arrow is the case it appears you wouldn't trigger a lot of trades (but if you wait for the arrow to get out you could be in a long time). Your help is greatly appreciated. I think this is a great system when used properly.

Thanks!

McForex

Hey McForex,

I only trade with the arrow & zigzag. If I see an arrow & a zigzag on a 4hr chart, I go. Your right the last trades where on those days & if you closed at the bounce & where trading the E/J, U/J & G/J you would have a net gain of around 3150 pips in about 100 hours or about 4 days. Even with micros thats about $315 trading 1 micro each.

Forex11 likes the 1 hour I like the 4. Some people I speak with choose daily or even 15 minute. Its really up to you all how to trade this. I can only tell you what I do. When it comes to the GBP/JPY for example I dont care how long I am in if its long because I get a lot in swap. If its short I will keep an eye on the swap to be sure it does not eat away chunks of profit.

Good Luck & Get That C.R.E.A.M.

Bear-

Pluto2:
Hello Bigbear,

from my observation the daily TF would work very well with your method.

Is there special reason why you don't trade the daily TF?

Thank for your help

Regards,

Pluto

Hey Pluto2,

I notice that you pretty much get the same signals & pip gains on the daily or 4hr. I like the 4 hour to watch candle formations. On the daily all you get is 1 candle a day. Im not comfy with that. You can do what you like or what you think will do better. All I can do is tell you what I do & why.

Hope that helps.

Bear-

Thanks

bigbear3391:
Hey McForex,

I only trade with the arrow & zigzag. If I see an arrow & a zigzag on a 4hr chart, I go. Your right the last trades where on those days & if you closed at the bounce & where trading the E/J, U/J & G/J you would have a net gain of around 3150 pips in about 100 hours or about 4 days. Even with micros thats about $315 trading 1 micro each.

Forex11 likes the 1 hour I like the 4. Some people I speak with choose daily or even 15 minute. Its really up to you all how to trade this. I can only tell you what I do. When it comes to the GBP/JPY for example I dont care how long I am in if its long because I get a lot in swap. If its short I will keep an eye on the swap to be sure it does not eat away chunks of profit.

Good Luck & Get That C.R.E.A.M.

Bear-

Thanks to both of you for your answers. It will help me in developing my strategy to use this system. I have played with it both ways and I can see advantages both ways. Thanks for your time and effort to show us all this strategy.

McForex:D

money machine:
THIS SYS HAS IT ALL

SL/TP PIPS EVERY THING YOULL NEED

AND ITS FREE

So why are you so excited about telling us, its such a cheap advertisement, go have a life, if you are happy with with these timewasters good for you, but this is no place for your cheap ads.

Pip Meister:
Hi everyone,

Just something to note. I placed an 8,3,3 stochastic oscillator at the bottom and it can predict/confirm the arrow set up. I.e. if the stochs show the market is oversold, watch for the buy arrow to appear (or it will confirm the arrow), or if the stochs show the market overbought, then look for the sell arrow to appear (or be confirmed). The only setttings that you want to change before you place them on the chart are the following:

%K=8

%D=3

Slowing=3

All others should remain the same. Hope this helps. I know the tendency in these threads is that the longer they go, usually the more complicated they get....I may have just complicated this...so take it with a grain of salt.

Pip Meister

yeah,

somebody has give the right tool to predict where is the point where the zig zag and arrow will not repaint.

good job.....

thanks

but i use 14,3,3...i combined it with 8,3,3. when it comes inline....it means strong up or strong down.......

i called it seiring sejalan.

Hi all,

Just a quick question. I have set this system up on a few charts and am waiting for a signal. I just finished watching TV and saw this on E/U. What I would like to know is , is this what they call Stop Hunting?

I also have Marketiva and on their list the lowest E/U has gone today is 1.3617.

Files:
image2.jpg  53 kb

hi bear,

do u mind share ur 1hr e/j setting and 4hr g/j setting.

i means :

e/j 1hr setting

NonLagZigZag_v2

price =

Length=

PctFilter=

zigzag pointer

extdepth=

extdeviation=

extbackstep=

and

g/j 4hr setting

NonLagZigZag_v2

price =

Length=

PctFilter=

zigzag pointer

extdepth=

extdeviation=

extbackstep=

thank you

ocm

bigbear3391:
Hey jtre,

I personaly trade 1 HR EUR/JPY & a 4 HR GBP/JPY.

Thanks

Bear-

My first OP: yesterday short at 233.76 but today g/j hits trailing at +100 pips at 232.76....now g/J is over 300 pips below my entry....anyway I'm happy for this result....

Files:
1.bmp  742 kb