Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 21

got another repaint at aud/usd 0.8329....

plauski:
got another repaint at aud/usd 0.8329....

read earlier threads on how to manage arrows repainting....read read read and understand (or at least try to) what's going on

wstang888:
read earlier threads on how to manage arrows repainting....read read read and understand (or at least try to) what's going on

i read it. i know how to handle a repaint. im posting this so that other people can see the actual reapint. not everyone is as experienced as you. this is for the benefit of some people who want to learn. this ain't spoon feeding. this is just giving other people a helping hand. sheesh.... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.... peace.

- 27 on nzd/usd again still got the signal

plauski:
i read it. i know how to handle a repaint. im posting this so that other people can see the actual reapint. not everyone is as experienced as you. this is for the benefit of some people who want to learn. this ain't spoon feeding. this is just giving other people a helping hand. sheesh.... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.... peace.

ok...my mistake...thought you were whining .

Visual Tester

walterw:
Hi Simba I loaded the indicator with all the fantastic signals... how should I run the visual tester in order to see the ugly ones ? thanks Walter.

Hi,

Walter,you should do the following:

1-Open strategy tester,and select a pair(ie GBPJPY) and timeframe(H4)

2-Select a very simple,included in the platform EA,like MA sample or MACD sample..this is just to allow for the chart running,do not care about the EA results..

3-Click visual tester,low and to to the left in the strategy tester,and select a normal(25 to 28) speed with the speed selector bar located just near the "visual tester"

4-Click play button,like in a dvd..then once you start seeing the chart moving..click pause button..DO NOT CLICK STOP

5-With the navigator,open _00_ZZ_Window,check the settings,and attach to chart

6-Click play button again ,wait until the moving chart starts painting rightly the indicator(it needs some initial history),15 to 30 seconds,then just relax and observe..you can alter the speed to what is more comfortable to you..Then you can do it "as it happens" or once finished,check both all the repaints and all the good signals and decide if you need or not to modify your strategy..you can do this to check "simulated live" the behaviour of your favourite indicators or strategies and it is an excellent learning tool

is this a normal "bend" in the zigzag line?

Files:
signaleur.jpg  204 kb

I dont have that bend in my charts.

+25 cable

+12 cad

+93 gbp/jpy

plauski:
was observing AUD USD this am. FTC gave a buy on h1 where the yellow square is. now it gave another signal (look at chart). is this a repaint? thanks in advance.

Hey plauski,

yes it happens. I have seen it a few times. One of those things.

Bear-

droesparky:
I dont have that bend in my charts.

+25 cable

+12 cad

+93 gbp/jpy

refreshed it and it went back to normal...

gj + 54

ej + 71

au - 23

not bad for today...

Reason: