I need same explanation thanx

hi there i ve got an ea that does everting correct in demo backtesting but when i demo it on a demo account in live trading the ea takes only short trades and do not enter when the conditions are met. i do not know why and really need help

thanx for your time would appriciate any kind of help

( administrator : if you are going to change the post please let me know , yesterday i create a treath named question and i do not know where it is so please let me know )

pariatore:
hi there i ve got an ea that does everting correct in demo backtesting but when i demo it on a demo account in live trading the ea takes only short trades and do not enter when the conditions are met. i do not know why and really need help

thanx for your time would appriciate any kind of help

( administrator : if you are going to change the post please let me know , yesterday i create a treath named question and i do not know where it is so please let me know )

Post your EA here,

or call you broker.

Yep, you'll definitely want to post some more info. Not much to work with at this point.

here it is

thanx for ansvering

hope same of you could help me out

i really do not understand why it does the job right in the backtesting and then in demo on a live demo account it does not ..........

maybe the logic is wrong ..... dont know

hey guys have you found samething ?

Reason: