Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 113

I was wondering since I started testing forward that nothing has traded.

Patience.

Dave

Thanks Robert

Thanks Robert. It's great.

I was looking EA like this for long time. At that time I'm looking to Super Signal - also a repaint indicator. Most of the programmer say the main problem is a repaint indi. Hopefully all rules in this EA is working fine and prove that a repaint indi is profitable.

Exit strategy suggestion:

User input and/or change of ZZP + NLZZ + nonlagdot same as entry rules but with opposite direction, whichever come first.

You should participate in 2007 Championship with this EA!. Play with 3 top pairs with max 5 lots.

Others:

You should use nonlagdot as a false signal filter in MTF HAS EA - as a confirmation at alertTF! What's your idea DON....

" Equity "

MrPip:
Dave,

I tested on 1 hr.

I suppose it can be tested on 4 hr or 30 minute but would need to determine what works best for those timeframes.

Robert

Hi Mr. Pip,

What about Equity, How many Equity that we have need to use this system ??

Cause' in your system lots in the entry position = 0,1 lots. Or can we change the lots to mini. Is that changing the Rule of the logic this system calculate ??

Thank's for your kindness.

Paulinge

Paulinge:
Hi Mr. Pip,

What about Equity, How many Equity that we have need to use this system ??

Cause' in your system lots in the entry position = 0,1 lots. Or can we change the lots to mini. Is that changing the Rule of the logic this system calculate ??

Thank's for your kindness.

Paulinge

Yes, you can put the lot size you want and as small as your broker allows it.

But please...I will repeat an old advice here again:

Don't trade live before testing everything on a Demo account!

dxtrade:
Yes, you can put the lot size you want and as small as your broker allows it.

But please...I will repeat an old advice here again:

Don't trade live before testing everything on a Demo account!

Hi Mr. Dxtrade,

Thank you for answering my question and your ADVISE.

I will try this system first in DEMO account.

Best regards,

Paulinge

MrPip,Igor

MrPip,Igor,Others

MrPip,

Hi i'm glad you posted your EA i thought you never will. So here are the filters i tested which work well on 2007 but when tested on 2006/2005, not so good. I was helped with ideas and a lot of work by dxTrade so you can thank him too a lot. Please take a look over them and let me know what you think.

P.S LOL You posted at comments in your EA "Originally coded by mPower", I was the coder, mPower suggested the Heineken Ashi filter, so i called the EA, bouncingPipEA_mpower.

Igor,

I fixed the percent indicator, if you have time please take a look over it and tell me if is the one you are speaking about. Also if you want please tell me how are u using it. I was thinking at it as a filter for bouncingPip but it's a bit late.

Thank you, Zmax

zmax:
MrPip,Igor,Others

MrPip,

Hi i'm glad you posted your EA i thought you never will. So here are the filters i tested which work well on 2007 but when tested on 2006/2005, not so good. I was helped with ideas and a lot of work by dxTrade so you can thank him too a lot. Please take a look over them and let me know what you think.

P.S LOL You posted at comments in your EA "Originally coded by mPower", I was the coder, mPower suggested the Heineken Ashi filter, so i called the EA, bouncingPipEA_mpower.

Thank you, Zmax

Zmax,

Thanks, I guess you do not know me that well. When I say something will be done for free I always follow through. Sometimes it takes a while if I am busy with paying clients but eventually I post what I have done.

For the error in the comment my mistake, I was not aware who did the code and will change the comment for future versions.

I am not clear on the following code in your ...nonlagdot+qqe_v2 EA

qqeSolid_Before=iCustom(NULL,0,"QQE",0,shift+1);

qqeDot_Before=iCustom(NULL,0,"QQE",1,shift+1);

qqeSolid_Now=iCustom(NULL,0,"QQE",0,shift-1);

qqeDot_Now=iCustom(NULL,0,"QQE",1,shift-1);

If shift is 1 you are looking for the previous candle before the most recent closed candle and the current open candle. You are not looking the the most recent closed candle.

Is this what you mean to do?

Have you tested my version with the WaitSignal varying from 2 to 4? That would be the test to use for years before 2007.

I also found for the test I ran that nonlagdot as the only filter worked best. It seems that QQE cross is usually later than the change in nonlagdot. Have you found this to be true?

Robert

Has anyone forwardtesting results?

zmax:
MrPip,Igor,Others

MrPip,

Igor,

I fixed the percent indicator, if you have time please take a look over it and tell me if is the one you are speaking about. Also if you want please tell me how are u using it. I was thinking at it as a filter for bouncingPip but it's a bit late.

Thank you, Zmax

Hi zmax,

I checked out your precentual indicatorar.

It doesn't work.

When I place it on value 0.5 then I don't get any signals at all.

When I leave it on default value 0.02 (wich is of course a very very small value) it gives some signals but they don't show every 0.02% reversall.

On the image at the bottom you can see the correct one. I placed it also on 0.02% on the euro/usd 1H chart. Logic that nearly every bar up or down that the indicator jumps also up and down because 0.02% is a very small value.

But your indicator (that gives the arrows) hardly shows any signals.

regards...iGoR

Files:

MrPip:
Zmax,

I also found for the test I ran that nonlagdot as the only filter worked best. It seems that QQE cross is usually later than the change in nonlagdot. Have you found this to be true?

Robert

U are right, NLdots are good for filter only (by my tests) and u are tru with QQE as well.

Marko

Reason: