100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 39

joesmoe:
wromek,

It's later in the trading day. Not as high as if this was early in the trading day. We shall see I took a trade and It has moved my stop loss to break even right now. Let see were it goes.

One way to do this is to take 3 contracts and sell one at 10 pips. Move your stop loss to 10 pluss 1 pip. Sell another at 15 pips. Sell the last one at 30-45 pips or use a 15 pips trailing stop your choice.

If I would have done that so far it would of looked like this. 1 lot sold at 10 pips another at 15 pips. Total of $250 profit and still have one lot out there.

JS

Looks as I got stopped out. So a good $9.80 profit lol. I could have left my original stop loss of 30 pips. It still could end up reversing.

Look how slow it is going. Not much movement. I will wait tell another trade. There are always more trades to be had. Still lets watch to see if it does go up or if it ends up coming back down.

Cheers,

JS

I'm stopped too, but my first thought was to close the trade at 1.3847

still practising

cheers.

joesmoe:
Looks as I got stopped out. So a good $9.80 profit lol. I could have left my original stop loss of 30 pips. It still could end up reversing.

Look how slow it is going. Not much movement. I will wait tell another trade. There are always more trades to be had. Still lets watch to see if it does go up or if it ends up coming back down.

Cheers,

JS

I took the same trade that you did. After my trade was in profit, I moved my stop to a profit level of 1 pip. Which was actually the break even point because I got hit with a swap of approx. 1 pip. I got into the trade at about 10 minutes before midnight broker time.

It wasn't quite break even. It was a losing trade after the swap was taken into account. I lost $0.01!!! Oh the horror!!!

Lol

Joesmoe

Excellent thread thank you.

Just one question, are you still using the original method,as in post 1, and earning 100-300 pips/day or have you been waylaid ?

I am about to test this method, thanks.

jamesfrance:
Joesmoe

Excellent thread thank you.

Just one question, are you still using the original method,as in post 1, and earning 100-300 pips/day or have you been waylaid ?

I am about to test this method, thanks.

Jamesfrance,

I use alot of set ups. I put them all up on a couple screens. When I see a signal to pay attention to a certain trade system I go there and look for an entry.

I put one up at a time so people can start to see how closely they are all together. You will start to see like ears start to hear music.

Alot of times some some will all line up at the same time. When that happens watch out good trades come with that.

If people will look at them all as I add them you will start to see the music so to speak and you will make great trades.

Start were ever but just start, study,study,study....

JS

mikelac:
I took the same trade that you did. After my trade was in profit, I moved my stop to a profit level of 1 pip. Which was actually the break even point because I got hit with a swap of approx. 1 pip. I got into the trade at about 10 minutes before midnight broker time.

It wasn't quite break even. It was a losing trade after the swap was taken into account. I lost $0.01!!! Oh the horror!!!

Lol

Mikelac,

There will be more times as we go. Let me know how you do the next couple days. I'll do the same.

By the way it looks as thow it still might drop.

JS

joesmoe:
Mikelac,

There will be more times as we go. Let me know how you do the next couple days. I'll do the same.

By the way it looks as thow it still might drop.

JS

Yes, it is still dropping now.

I had a profitable trade earlier in the day with this method. Had a sell order at 1.3817 and got out at 1.3760. 57 pips. Not bad!

But I had 2 losing trades trying this method on the eurusd. The 2 losing trades pretty much wiped out the 57 pips that I made on the gbpusd. I know that you had said that you only trade this method on the gbpusd. Maybe it is because you have found that this method works best with that pair. I think that I'll stick with Live trading the gbpusd and demo trading the others.

Too bad I have a day job. My hours are Monday to Friday during the busy market hours. I get home from work at around midnight GMT. So, my trading opportunities are limited. That sucks. I jut happened to have today off. If I was working today, I would have missed out on that 57 pip trade.

Mike.

Just thought of a question as I'm watching the gbpusd drop a bit more and realizing that if my trade didn't get stopped out at the break even point, my trade would be doing pretty good and in profit. Geez, I'd be a Millionaire already if I had this kind of hindsight! lol

When you got stopped out like that on that small upward move and then you see the prices come back down and the 2 lines cross again, do you try to get back in the trade again? Or do you consider that trade dead and just wait for a new #3 top or bottom to form?

When the lines cross and you enter the market, do you do an instant execution or a Limit order and try to get in a better entry of a few pips or so?

Thanks Joesmoe!

Mike

A new #3 top has formed on the 15 min gbpusd and is still climbing higher as I type this.

Now it is a waiting game to see how high it will continue to rise before setting up for trade setup #3.

joesmoe:
saintanic,

Here is the short I just took live of the #3 I pointed to on the picture I sent you.

JS

Hey thanks JS for the enlightenment. After looking i realize yeah i was using the wrong 1,2,3 lol....

Reason: