CatFx50 - page 680

Kalenzo:
:) Where did u learn polish?

I was on holiday in Poland. I even visited Bydgoszcz.

Vivaldi.

vivaldi:
I was on holiday in Poland. I even visited Bydgoszcz. Vivaldi.

When u will plan that kind of trip again, call me - we will go for a beer

nina:
Hi!

You only need EMA50. Max Mov Ave is optative.

Nina

Thanks Nina,

I added a 50 EMA and deleted the Max. Mov Ave.

Also, do we use sniper's 34 MA? It came with the template.

Finally, can you point me to a post that explains how to use the "Max. Stop Loss" numbers? Is that where we would place our stop losses?

mikejody:
Thanks Nina,

I added a 50 EMA and deleted the Max. Mov Ave.

Also, do we use sniper's 34 MA? It came with the template.

Finally, can you point me to a post that explains how to use the "Max. Stop Loss" numbers? Is that where we would place our stop losses?

Hi!

Mikejody, Sniper's EMA is the same EMA with colors. You should set it at 50 if you want to use it.

And "max. Stop Loss" is what that indicator tells you in order to pair's daily range and a r/r of 3.

I want to remind people today that once we hit 800k views, I'll stop posting like now.

I think I've said all I wanted to say and I've shown CatFX50 gives money. So, no need of more recaps and so on.

Nina

Hi!!

Thought you'd like this:

Nina

Files:
week.jpg  155 kb

Why don't you trade full time Nina? You have everything you need, correct mindset etc..

adrazz:
Why don't you trade full time Nina? You have everything you need, correct mindset etc..

Hi!

Because I like my job. I admire those that quit their jobs a trade for a living though.

And, if you have a family, the most important here is: will you be able to make the same amount of money trading than working?

How could you avoid that "family pressure" when trading for a living?

Could this "family pressure" make you trade worst?

Well, some thoughts.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Mikejody, Sniper's EMA is the same EMA with colors. You should set it at 50 if you want to use it.

And "max. Stop Loss" is what that indicator tells you in order to pair's daily range and a r/r of 3.

I want to remind people today that once we hit 800k views, I'll stop posting like now.

I think I've said all I wanted to say and I've shown CatFX50 gives money. So, no need of more recaps and so on.

Nina

Thank you for the explanation, Nina.

One more question about the Max Stop Loss: how do people use it when live trading? I understand what it does, regarding the r/r ratio, but do you actually use it to set stop losses when live trading? Please give more info about how to use it practically.

Thank you.

mikejody:
Thank you for the explanation, Nina.

One more question about the Max Stop Loss: how do people use it when live trading? I understand what it does, regarding the r/r ratio, but do you actually use it to set stop losses when live trading? Please give more info about how to use it practically.

Thank you.

Hi!

Lets say eurusd is trading now at 1,3000 and it has already a range of 60 pips. Its daily Range is 80 pips. It has gone up 60 pips. So, it has only 20 pips left to the upside. If we want a r/r of 3, our stop loss should not be more than 6 pips.

Yes, you are right: ranges here are to bo broken. But I'd be very confident to take a long when I have only 20 pips left and a stop wider than 6 pips.

Nina

nina:
Hi! Lets say eurusd is trading now at 1,3000 and it has already a range of 60 pips. Its daily Range is 80 pips. It has gone up 60 pips. So, it has only 20 pips left to the upside. If we want a r/r of 3, our stop loss should not be more than 6 pips.

So in the above situation, when you had a long entry, you would enter and place your stop at 6 pips, and consider taking profit or scaling out at 20?

nina:
Yes, you are right: ranges here are to bo broken. But I'd be very confident to take a long when I have only 20 pips left and a stop wider than 6 pips.

But in the above scenario you had only 20 pips left but your stop was notwider than 6 pips. You said above, "our stop loss should not be more than 6 pips" if we want 20 to the upside. So would you take that trade if you received a valid long signal or not?

Again, I am just trying to understand how to use this information practically, in determining when to take a trade or where to actually set the stop loss. I read somewhere that you always use a 34 pip stop loss, but I see the "Max Stop Loss" of 6 pips on the indicator and I wonder what to do with that information.

nina:
Nina

Thank you again.

Reason: