Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 51

MrPip:
The link for the indicators was removed so I have posted the indicator zip file to the same post as the EAs. That link is still there.

Please note that HMA2 was replaced by HMA3. I still am testing Ehlers iTrend so it is also in the zip file.

Robert

Robert;

I know that your too busy, if you have time can you look into the mm option with interbankfx ? its quite important feature and it does not work with IBFX

Just an idea

Just an idea

Lots of hard work have been done to generate the EA and this is work is free of charge, A way of saying thank you to the people who did the hard work is to give something back.

If you used the EA in the future or now and it makes you good money please send a donatoin back to the creator of the EA Mrpip at the email paypal account

robydoby314@yahoo.com

, I would inculde ANCOLL, ZEMAN emails, but I don't have thier emails, I will add thier emails once I have them on the first post, and after I get thier approval.

Wishing you all good trades and good money

Alan

Robert

using lot size of 1 on standard account and with money manegment is ture and MarginCutoff is set to 0, and there was some running trades already I had some trades opened on IBFX .

I got trades at 0.7 lot ... so that means it works but now I am not sure what to place on MarginCutoff ?

Question, I have downloaded every indicator on the first post. I have also downloaded the 1.8 and 2.4 ea and the additional 2 indicators listed on the ea page. I am running fxdd demo on a standard and changed each of the nine pairs listed by mini me to standard account all other settings I left on default. I can not get it to open any trades and on backtest it will not make trades either. Any ideas?

Thanks

Mini me, I just finished reading your last post. If this is a consistent money maker which it looks to be by the posted results I would say a donation of at least a $100 each is in order for the writer of the ea.

Help, who can change DIN setting so that trading for 4H TF

I have heard the "DIN" system is mainly used for M30 period. But i used to trade a bigger period ex 4H. so i wish use DIN also useful on 4H TF. I dont know the results if DIN runs on 4H. so i think some change will be needed of it. Who can recoding it or give a good setting for 4H trading. Help! and thanks in advance.

thanks for the quick response guys, much appreciated, i downloaded the indicators and will begin testing again...Just to clarify things i adjusted the indicator parameters as per ea 2.4 settings also the ema setting in the ea is set to 50 and in the hma3 code its default is 4 that should be changed to 50 am i correct? or is this were i am messing it all up...

Call me a dummy but i am still confused with the time difference, i dont understand why the clock has to be set back 2 hours on ibfx or forward for others..

Good idea about giving something back to the creators when we actually make money from this, i'll support that..

Lots in IBFX

MiniMe:
Robert

using lot size of 1 on standard account and with money manegment is ture and MarginCutoff is set to 0, and there was some running trades already I had some trades opened on IBFX .

I got trades at 0.7 lot ... so that means it works but now I am not sure what to place on MarginCutoff ?

Margin cuttoff is only used so that the entire account is not lost. If Account Balance drops below Margin Cutoff no trades wil be placed. It really does not matter what size you put. If you put 100 it means if account balance drops below 100 no trades will be placed. If you put 0 the ea will continue to place trades until the account has no money left.

If MoneyManagement it true the Lot size does not matter. It is only used when Money Management is false. When money management is true the lot size is set using the TradeSizePercent value entered. That uses a percentage of account balance.

Robert

EA not placing trades

pooper scoopers:
Question, I have downloaded every indicator on the first post. I have also downloaded the 1.8 and 2.4 ea and the additional 2 indicators listed on the ea page. I am running fxdd demo on a standard and changed each of the nine pairs listed by mini me to standard account all other settings I left on default. I can not get it to open any trades and on backtest it will not make trades either. Any ideas? Thanks

Make sure the indicators found in the zip file on the ea page are in the indicator folder and compiled. If no trades are placed then check the journal for errors. Let me know what errors you find.

Robert

Questions

shaker22a:
thanks for the quick response guys, much appreciated, i downloaded the indicators and will begin testing again...Just to clarify things i adjusted the indicator parameters as per ea 2.4 settings also the ema setting in the ea is set to 50 and in the hma3 code its default is 4 that should be changed to 50 am i correct? or is this were i am messing it all up...

Call me a dummy but i am still confused with the time difference, i dont understand why the clock has to be set back 2 hours on ibfx or forward for others..

Good idea about giving something back to the creators when we actually make money from this, i'll support that..

The time difference is needed because the ea uses hours to place trades as a filter. The time used is the server time. I hope to change the settings within the ea eventually but I would need a list of all brokers being used and the time zone used by the broker. There is a check in MT4 that will tell me the broker but I do not want to spend the time checking evey broker platform for the time settings. FXDD is GMT plus 2, IBFX is GMT. That is why the 2 hours less difference is used for IBFX. If your broker is GMT -2 you would need to add 2 to the time settings.

The indicator settings on the chart are only for a visual confirmation. The ea calls the indicators with the values used as inputs. The ea will work even if the indicators are not on the chart.

Robert

Reason: