4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 17

Yes, but I'm not sure it use your nonlagma NRP code that I love so much ?

Does it use ?

Zilliq

zilliq:
Yes, but I'm not sure it use your nonlagma NRP code that I love so much ?

Does it use ?

Zilliq

It does not

Will make one version with that code

You're our savior Mladen and one day you will have your statue

I see other 4bars indi, and I think to other option:

Can you add an option to activate/desactivate arrows

Add an option to "arrows on bar close or not (real time)"

Thousands thanks mladen

Zilliq

4 TF NonLag ma nrp & mtf + alerts

Here is a version that uses NonLag ma nrp & mtf + alerts version of NonLag ma indicator (both indicators must be in indicators folder in order to make the 4 tf one work)

Wonderful !

Thanks mladen, it works very well with your NRP code (I hate repainting as everyone I suppose)

As I said before, could you modify the code to

1/ Have the possibility to change the period for each frame (big period for small frame, and small period for big frame together work best)2/ Add arrows when 1, 2, 3, or 4 (option) bars have the same colors with the possibility to change the colors and the code of these arrows

3/ Option: Signal on FRAME close or not (real time)

4/Option to Activate/Desactivate the arrows

And it would be absolutely perfect Thanks for all your work Master of indicators

Zilliq

Oups I'm wrong

Option: Signal on bar frame or not (realtime), and not the bar close, it would be much better

For example: Arrow when the Ut1, UT5 and ut15 are closed and in the same trend not only the close of the bar of the ut1minute

It prevents to take a signal in ut5minutes (for example) because at one time ut15 is in the same trend of ut5, but 5 minutes later the ut5 can change of trend and ut15 too (common errors for me). And so, a signal that was right at the beginning of the ut15 frame wasn't at the end of this frame. I'm clear, no sure ...

And what it would be better of better would if if this option exist for each of the 4 frame (frame close for ut1 and ut5 for example but realtime for ut15, to permit to take a signal sooner with minimal risk)

Sorry Mladen and thanks for this and all your work

Zilliq

I'm back,

A perfect example of why it's so important to have an option in 4TF bars and particularly this one: Signal on frame close OR real time

See these 2 pictures

In real time, on the first picture, the signal is good (all is green on ut1, ut5, and ut15) and this is the first change of trend of ut5 (ut1 and ut15 was already green)

BUT some minutes later the signal is no more good, because at the end of the ut5 frame (close frame), the nolag on ut5 continue to be rose, and some minutes after, the big splash with this red candle...

I hope I was clear and why, for me, it's so important to have this option: Real time (with a bigger stoploss for example, more risky), or frame close on the 4 different frame (with a small stoploss, less risky). Because sometimes it is interesting to be in realtime in ut15 for example, and frame close in ut1 and ut5

Thanks a lot Mladen

Zilliq

Hi MLaden,

I hope you're fine in this morning

I think a lot at this wonderful indi you prepare, when I wake up this morning

And I find a better and easier way to use the timeframe close for the arrows

In fact, I realize it's not possible, or usefulness to have for example TFclose on ut15 and realtime in ut5 and ut1, because the UT15 will decide for the smaller timeframe

So, I think a better and easier way is this:

Only an option to select One timeframe on which the decision will be (not on all timeframe instead I thought), to put the arrows on the graph

And an option 0 or 1, to choose if we want to the signal will be during the timeframe=0=realtime, or at the clsoe of the timeframe=1

For example if we choose to take the ut5:

Option=0=The arrow on the graph can appear from the first minute, to the 4rd minutes

Option=1 The decision is bring only at the close of this timeframe (Ut5 in this example), and so, the arrows will appear only at the end of the timeframe we select before

It prevent bad decisions as you see on my graph above (a signal who can be good, for a reversal, between the 1 and 4rd minutes, but bad at the close=at the 5th minute).

I think this way is really better, with better signals/arrows, and should be use on all 4TF bars

I resume the options for this 4TF bars (very classic for the 4TF bars in fact)

1/Possibility to choose the period separately, for each of the 4 timeframes

2/ Possibility to choose color, size, and code of the arrow (very classic)

3/ Possibility to show or not (1 (default)/0) the arrows on the graph

4/ Option to choose the number of dots/bar (1, 2, 3 or 4) to take the decision=to show the arrow

5/ And so, "Timeframe for arrows", and "Timeframe close" (0=realtime or 1=at the close of the timeframe)

I think thats all. I'm sure that with all these options the indicator you prepare will be wonderful

Thankls a lot, a lot MLaden, I'm very enthousiastic to test it

Zilliq

@MLaden

Another example to show you and your readers the importance of the Timeframe close on 4TF Frame, and particularly this one, for trend follower (like me).

The purpose is to bring the signal on ut1 or ut5 in the trend of the ut15 (Your nolagma is perfect for that, thanks %r MLaden )

DAX ut1 TG analyzer (une picture / minute)

On the first picture we see clearly, in realtime, that we have a short signal (ut1, ut5, and ut15 are white) during the timeframe ut5 (between the vertical line). So if we have only an arrow in realtime, like other 4TF bars we would bring this arrow/signal

BUT, at the close of the timeframe 5, the nolagut5 reverse and now is blue like the ut15 (follow the trend as we want to). So the good signal (in realtime) during the ut5 timeframe is no more good at the close of the ut5 timeframe . If we had on option to take the signal on the timeframe close of ut5 we wouldn't have taken this bad signal

And some minutes after, the ut1 follow the trend blue of the ut15 and ut5. End of game and go North...

I hope I was clear to show you the importance and the fantastic possibilities of your indi.

Have you succeed to add all the options ?

Thanks for all I know that many people ask your help (I'm so sad there is no multiframe on PRT because as a coder on PRT I know to do that easily, but I'm a perfect newbie in metatrader language)

"Bon appétit" from France

Zilliq

Files:
image1.jpg  69 kb
image2.jpg  101 kb
image3.jpg  86 kb

LOL,

How a bad signal in realtime, could be a very very good signal with a timeframe close signal option

40 Points at this time on DAX, not bad, isn't it ?

Thanks for all your work Master of indicators, impatient to test your indi as you imagine

Zilliq

Files:
image4.jpg  116 kb
Reason: