Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 149

Forex 11, u have any open trades? n if u do, will u close them before the NFEC?

BK

no

bkoori:
Forex 11, u have any open trades? n if u do, will u close them before the NFEC? BK

no i dont have any trades open(ranging mkt.) and i wont have any open positions during nfp

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

Constructive comments & suggestings are welcome.

Thank you for your time

Bear-
Thanks for posting you system

My Update

khari123:
The IMeter ea and the Parabolic SAR indicator should also help keep you on the right side of the trade . The H4 and H1 signals show more green than red and the gbp currency on the IMeter shows more strength than the JPY currency. Looks like a good trade.

As we all know the Zigzag repainted, as in the case above. But using the the !XMeter and Signal Bars, you would have pulled the buy trigger with confidence. Not a bad trade. See Post # 1478

Files:

Nice GBPJPY Forum

Some pretty good analysis on the GBPJPY at Daily GBP/JPY analysis

Kahri

so youre suggesting to use the xmeter to filter zig-zag

car to elaborate a little more??

sounds interesting

Not sure how that would work as the zigzag shows toward the end of a run and the meter would still be showing the trend direction, anyway I would think so.

I've been testing the bouncing pip system on 4 hours charts and so far so good. I wait for like 2-3 bars after the arrow to be on the safe side

whew

Well the first week is over. And boy am I glad. All I seen was a ranging market all week. I placed only 1 trade the first of the week with a small loss.

I hope nobody took the down arrow on the gbp/jpy, because all it did was gave false signals all week. It would move just enough to make you think you had a real move, and as soon as you get in,(boom) the other way it went.

We never said this system would be the holy grail, and you will have weeks like this. But it was NFP week too.

So I hope everyone made it through ok. Sunday stars a new week, we will see what happens!!

Good Luck to all.

Well, thats correct ..... if we switch to daily TF we will see different picture, continuing going uptrend for EJ, which means more of false signals. Also, it's almost very close to change direction to down correctional trend. I will continue waiting for more confirmation to ride the new wave.

You all may have nice & sweet PIPS.

BK

Reason: