Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 155

Thank you, I just made them 1 digits to keep it simple

Help Needed Please.

Dear All,

I am trading this system manually using the following timeframes :

30 Min

1 Hour

4 Hour

To enter a trade i wait until i get confirmation from all the following indicators :

ZIG ZAG LINE PLUS ARROW

MACD

QQE

THREE NON LAG DOTS

THREE CANDLES

SIGNAL BARS

However i seem to be getting a lot of trades reversing on me, mostly on the 30 mins timeframes. Should i only look at the 1 hour and 4 hour to enter ?

My stops are at 30 pips for 30 mins, 60 pips for 1 Hour and 100 pips for 4 Hour.

If anyone has any ideas where i am going wrong ? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

hi guys..

finished reading the whole thread.. great job! but where's everybody? fx11, dxtrade, how's your trading this week?

dekikieru:
hi guys.. finished reading the whole thread.. great job! but where's everybody? fx11, dxtrade, how's your trading this week?

Hahaha, reading this thread is a real challenge.

I only trade GJ now with this setup on H1, entered on Monday at 239.39 short and was stopped out at 237.39

+200 for this week!

Week probable finished for FTC for me

dxtrade:
Hahaha, reading this thread is a real challenge.

I only trade GJ now with this setup on H1, entered on Monday at 239.39 short and was stopped out at 237.39

+200 for this week!

Week probable finished for FTC for me

haha.. sure it was a real challenge.. took me one week.. of course i read some, try straight away.. read some more, improve, win, lose, read some more..it continues until finished 155 pages no question bout the system though.. fully understood made nearly 700 pips last week on demo.. just wonder why suddenly this thread completely 'silent'..

dxtrade, do you trade primarily on FTC?

No,

I trade mostly my own system. Doing fine.

FTC interested me, I tested it, added some filters, found it ok on GJ, and thats it.

Some extra money per week or month?

Always looking for good ideas...and this one was worth following.

I think that most of what could have been said, was said.

Starting from now it's just for each of us to trade it. And this thread will maybe become a result posting thread now!

" May I know "

dxtrade:
No,

I trade mostly my own system. Doing fine.

FTC interested me, I tested it, added some filters, found it ok on GJ, and thats it.

Some extra money per week or month?

Always looking for good ideas...and this one was worth following.

I think that most of what could have been said, was said.

Starting from now it's just for each of us to trade it. And this thread will maybe become a result posting thread now!

Hi Mr. dxtrade,

May I know what filters that you are using in your trade with this FTC, Sir' ????

Thank's for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Paulinge:
Hi Mr. dxtrade,

May I know what filters that you are using in your trade with this FTC, Sir' ????

Thank's for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

have a look here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573/page61

im here

dekikieru:
hi guys.. finished reading the whole thread.. great job! but where's everybody? fx11, dxtrade, how's your trading this week?

i havent had much time this week to even look at the charts, but im here.

I will return to trading next week.

forex11:
i havent had much time this week to even look at the charts, but im here. I will return to trading next week.

That must of been a great party you had last weekend forex11.

Reason: