Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 136

forex11:
Well Im probably done for the month unless we get a major signal today.

I placed 18 trades this month

11 winners, 7 losers

winners = 1399 pips

losers = -328 pips

+1071 pips for the month

Not a bad month by any means !!

Nice result forex,

I'm not done yet.

Entered EJ short on 1H at 163.14

We will see...

I posted all the indicators and my template in post 1339. there in the current zip attached to post

f4mnect:
I posted all the indicators and my template in post 1339. there in the current zip attached to post

Hi f4mnect,

Nice chart setup in. I have two question hope u can provide the answer.

1) I saw u using MM Levels in background of your chart, do you use it? If so, wat is the input? such as 64bar? Tframe?

2) Wat is your strategy to enter and exit?

Thank in advance.

Matfx

Forex11,

Just trying to get a handle on how you are trading this. I assume this would be a valid signal short once we get a cross on the qqe short. Your stop would be just above the arrow +50 pips according to bear, then you would be looking to exit based on mfi, candlesticks or the qqe, or according to bear, once we get into the 200-300 pip profit range. Thanks for any input.

Files:
gj.gif  6 kb

correct

hoss:
Forex11, Just trying to get a handle on how you are trading this. I assume this would be a valid signal short once we get a cross on the qqe short. Your stop would be just above the arrow +50 pips according to bear, then you would be looking to exit based on mfi, candlesticks or the qqe, or according to bear, once we get into the 200-300 pip profit range. Thanks for any input.

thats correct.

f4mnect:
Here's how I have my charts set up. I really don't like mult false entries and stop hits. So i'm running a 4 hour and 1 hour stoch stacked with a macd div indicator. I always try to make the charts mine and speak to me. So here's my set up, let me know what you think. It's a combo of a few idea's out there with my idea's added in.

Nice setup,

but mixing MM and SR is not obvious.

Thanks for sharing.

Qqe

Can someone point me to the logic/definition of QQE?

Popup alert on the ZZ pointer

is their a popup alert indicator for the zz pointer.

harooki2:
Can someone point me to the logic/definition of QQE?

You mean just to know what it stands for as in Qualitative Quantitative Estimation that uses RSI and Wilders periods [whatever that is]? That it works and gives you either good confirmation for entry or exit or both? Beyond that you need to talk to some mechanics. Otherwise, it runs beautiful and smooth. Like they said, it can take you from point A to point B. That's Zimple!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
You mean just to know what it stands for as in Qualitative Quantitative Estimation that uses RSI and Wilders periods [whatever that is]? That it works and gives you either good confirmation for entry or exit or both? Beyond that you need to talk to some mechanics. Otherwise, it runs beautiful and smooth. Like they said, it can take you from point A to point B. That's Zimple!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

EJ is on the ball as usual I was just about to post something like that

This is how the Quantative Qualitative Estimation indicator is created.

1 Create an exponential moving average of RSI; the periods (length) is user-defned, default value is 2.

2 Create the 14-period ATR indicator based on the EMA of RSI.

3 Create the 2 trailing stop lines

a) fast trailing stop is the ATR smoothed with a 14-periods wilders() smoothing function that is multiplied by a factor of 2.618

b) slow trailing stop is the ATR smoothing with a 14-periods wilders() smoothing function that is multiplied by a factor of 4.236