Sharing Forex Trading E-books - page 10

just go to esnips.com and type forex or any other books that you people are interested in...there's tons of books that you can download from the site....

cheers....

mdprazo_anchor:
I am interested in those forex e-books

hello!

Hi Could anyone please lend me a copy of the forex cash cow.....please, thanks

mdprazo_anchor:
The ebook is free THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO DAY TRADING by Markus Heitkoetter ...I will be very glad if u can help me with it...

Visit Rockwelltrading.com. You can download the book from his site for free. BTW, this is the author's web site, and he is selling his trading methodology.

The specific URL for the book: Free Copy of "The Complete Guide To Day Trading" - eBook Version | Day Trading Coaching

Sorry for my bad English.

Here is what I realize.

All these system and strategies that people are talking and writing about, none of them really work in real live trading.

I have been trading for over 4 years and I read almost everything that I can get my hands on. I finally realize that I was loosing more money the more I read. The reason was that the more you are looking for the holly grail, the more you will be confused. You never spend enough time to really master one strategy or your own realization, your style and your strategy. You keep looking at other people’s ways of trading and little time to your own way

You need to understand that not everyone will share a system that really makes money. That is the simple truth. If you have something that really works you will keep it to yourself and trading it until you are filthy rich. You will not have the time to be on a blog saving the world.

People will share something with you because they want to sell you something else.

If you are going to try and to trade every trading system that people are offering you, you will never have time to trade and a real system.

Try to understand that the real system is simple the one that no one bothers to look at.

Indicators:

I see traders trade with up to 10 indicators in one chart. To me this is crazy.

All indicators do the same thing. They move because the market moves. Any movement of the indicator is based on what is already happened in the market. Not what is about to happen. So if you are going to base all your trading ideas being indicators you are making a mistake.

How to really trade to make money.

Some people think that the forex market is like gambling. They are wrong again. It is the way they trade that is gambling. If you think forex is gamble, you might just go to Vegas and waste your money there at least you would enjoy seeing it go away.

Forex is not gambling. I require a little knowledge of many pieces to make it work.

1. You need to have an understanding of what move a currency

2. You need to know what is going on in the country for the currency you want to trade

3. You need to know what time is the best time to trade and why

4. You need to know when is news is coming and what currency will be affected by the mews

5. You need to know yourself if you are discipline to stick to your rules of if you are someone that cannot.

6. You need to know if you are going to trade long term, short term, and intermediate terms.

What is the best time frame to trade?

Some forex traders love to scalp. They are always looking for a system that can help them trade in the 1M and or 5M time frames. I say good luck to these folks. I you think you will last long scalp 5 pips with a 1M or the 5M time frame think again. I am not saying it cannot be done, I am just saying you health will pay for it.

The emotional impact that involves in scalping is not worth the effort. In addition, scalping is really gambling. You are trading with no sense of the real market you are just hoping to get it right by looking at the small movement

The reason I can say that is because I have been there and done all that.

How do I trade?

I trade a very simple system. The only thing complicated in my trading system is a currency meter that I have to use. After that it is the good old MA with some custom setting.

I hope some of you stop wasting your time and start looking at the market and trade with a sense of purpose. Trust me; there is no holly grail or a magic book that will do it for you. Find your own way.

abgcompu:
Sorry for my bad English. Here is what I realize.All these system and strategies that people are talking and writing about, none of them really work in real live trading.I have been trading for over 4 years and I read almost everything that I can get my hands on. I finally realize that I was loosing more money the more I read. The reason was that the more you are looking for the holly grail, the more you will be confused. You never spend enough time to really master one strategy or your own realization, your style and your strategy. You keep looking at other people’s ways of trading and little time to your own way. You need to understand that not everyone will share a system that really makes money. That is the simple truth. If you have something that really works you will keep it to yourself and trading it until you are filthy rich. You will not have the time to be on a blog saving the world. People will share something with you because they want to sell you something else. If you are going to try and to trade every trading system that people are offering you, you will never have time to trade and a real system. Try to understand that the real system is simple the one that no one bothers to look at. Indicators:I see traders trade with up to 10 indicators in one chart. To me this is crazy.All indicators do the same thing. They move because the market moves. Any movement of the indicator is based on what is already happened in the market. Not what is about to happen. So if you are going to base all your trading ideas being indicators you are making a mistake. How to really trade to make money.Some people think that the forex market is like gambling. They are wrong again. It is the way they trade that is gambling. If you think forex is gamble, you might just go to Vegas and waste your money there at least you would enjoy seeing it go away. Forex is not gambling. I require a little knowledge of many pieces to make it work.1. You need to have an understanding of what move a currency2. You need to know what is going on in the country for the currency you want to trade3. You need to know what time is the best time to trade and why4. You need to know when is news is coming and what currency will be affected by the mews5. You need to know yourself if you are discipline to stick to your rules of if you are someone that cannot.6. You need to know if you are going to trade long term, short term, and intermediate terms. What is the best time frame to trade?Some forex traders love to scalp. They are always looking for a system that can help them trade in the 1M and or 5M time frames. I say good luck to these folks. I you think you will last long scalp 5 pips with a 1M or the 5M time frame think again. I am not saying it cannot be done, I am just saying you health will pay for it.The emotional impact that involves in scalping is not worth the effort. In addition, scalping is really gambling. You are trading with no sense of the real market you are just hoping to get it right by looking at the small movement The reason I can say that is because I have been there and done all that. How do I trade?I trade a very simple system. The only thing complicated in my trading system is a currency meter that I have to use. After that it is the good old MA with some custom setting. I hope some of you stop wasting your time and start looking at the market and trade with a sense of purpose. Trust me; there is no holly grail or a magic book that will do it for you. Find your own way

Hi friends,

Thanks for the sharing. The good thing we share together.

Regards,

I will read it...thanks for sharing

A struggling account find hope by using a simple system combine with the v5 EA

Downloaded several of them - thank you very much.

Reason: