Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 191

I have entered just after the fist arrow, so i am waiting the next arrow to appear, but i almost lost all my profit?

So .how to resolve this problem.

Regards

Files:
s.jpg  97 kb

the thread

whitesand:
This is coming from post #5 of this thread. How could forex11 claim he's been making a living with this system for 2 years when he just started in August of this year?

what i meant that was when we started talking on this thread.

but its not what i do, it is what you do with the system. because as for me. I know how to use the system and i dont have anything to prove to anybody.

we started this thread to just give people a different way to look at the markets and maybe make some pips. THATS ALL !!

I dont care if you use it or not, but the least you can do is, if you are trying to disect everything that has been posted,at least get your facts straight.

we dont even have to have this thread at all. the only reason we did start it was to see if anyone could create an EA for it.

Im done here, BYE

forex11:

but its not what i do, it is what you do with the system. because as for me. I know how to use the system and i dont have anything to prove to anybody.

we started this thread to just give people a different way to look at the markets and maybe make some pips. THATS ALL !!

I dont care if you use it or not, but the least you can do is, if you are trying to disect everything that has been posted,at least get your facts straight.

we dont even have to have this thread at all. the only reason we did start it was to see if anyone could create an EA for it.

Im done here, BYE

its ok bro. you, bears and many others are making good deeds here.. at least for me. i had never been so confident and making money trading manually, until now. you're right, you don't have to prove anything here. may God pay you guys with lots and abundance in all aspects of your lives. tqvm.

sincerely.

for everyone interested

to whom it may concern

Im married to forex11 .... and ive known big bear for a long time

these two have sit up days nights and even month researching and yes putting alot of thir own money and even giving up time with their wives and even girlfriends to give everyone this info for their use . everyone {and you know who you are} say its no good and its doesnt work .

All i can say to this DO NOT USE IT but dont criticize those who choose too use it .

Enough!!!!!

just cool it people. everyone has made their statements. thats it. no more flamming. i understand what they are saying. its over. dont make me regret posting this method. we have come along way in making it better than it was. just keep it up.

Bear-

forex11:

Im done here, BYE

I don't post a lot but I am sure there are many others like me that are quietly using the system successfully and read this thread all of the time. People that can't get it to work for them or who haven't read the thread thoroughly will get irritated and post negativity. We just need to ignore it and carry on and keep things right in here. Thanks to forex11 and bear for all of the work.

Slipper:
I'm not sure if guys here are having problems with their browsers, can't get whole page or what, but BigBear said in his very first post that he enters when ZZ and NLZZ meet and MFI touches 20/80 line. As I understood it, Bigbear doesn't enter when his doughnut gets eaten by his dog but when those THREE indis match. That's it. And yes, I'm making money too with this system. Thanks Bear and FX11

Actually Bear never mentioned anything in his very first post about MFI (i.e. the post made on the 22nd of July, 2007).

bigbear3391:
just cool it people. everyone has made their statements. thats it. no more flamming. i understand what they are saying. its over. dont make me regret posting this method. we have come along way in making it better than it was. just keep it up. Bear-

Bear - I have total respect for you. I think you are doing a great job here with this Bouncing Pip method. And yes, I like it, this is why I'm playing with it in demo. So thanks for this.

But I don't want you to feel as though I'm spreading negativity, I'm not.

All I want Bear, is for you to affirm, for the benefit of everyone here, that using the ZZ and Arrow, and nothing else, (no MFI, no PA, nothing else at all) and entering when these two meet each time, is not a profitable system on it's own. Because this is what you claimed in your very first post on 22nd July, but it's simply not the case.

That's all I'm saying, and that's all I want for you to agree with.

Thanks.

forex11:

Im done here, BYE

YES, forex11, you have said it very well. You and Bear do not have to prove anything to anybody.

forex11:

Im married to forex11 .... and ive known big bear for a long time

these two have sit up days nights and even month researching and yes putting alot of thir own money and even giving up time with their wives and even girlfriends to give everyone this info for their use . everyone {and you know who you are} say its no good and its doesnt work .

YES, it takes a lot of time, effort, and money, to develop a trading approach. People who look sometime think that those were just a bunch of indicators thrown into a chart and it should make them tons of money. Dream on!

Follow The Bouncing PIP thread was posted under Suggestions for Trading Systems. Readers and users/traders, please make a note of that. YOU, have to do you part just about what we, the thread authors/system developers, had to do.... spend screen time, monitor the indicators, understand how they behave and its nuances.

May you all have more pips to come in 2008!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

ChampionFx:
I strongly believe , that many people are not honest about their results just by looking the poll :

322 votes = 86,79% good ? which should mean making money right ??WTF???

49 votes = 13,21% bad ?

No flames , but this poll is a joke , sorry to say that.........

As long as GBP/JPY is making 300-600 pips a day , then there is some chance of survival , we all wish those moves are there to stay forever but wait for the recent high volatility to settle a little bit and this system will get simply murdered , period .

That is a good remark.

It is a VERY important element in trading to survive as a day trader.

I teach people to look on the daily chart with the help of an ATR(5) indicator to look for pairs who perform better then usual.

If the ATR drops to bottom levels just don't trade. Even if you have to stand on the side line for a couple of months.

Or do the same exercise on other markets....Some people feel that they are married to a pair or to some particular market. Or expect that a system should always perform good on the particular pair that they descided to trade over a longer period of time.

As a good trader you need to be cappable to addapt to other markets in a very quick way.

So if you want to survive or do something more then surviving look for markets that show bigger then normall volatility.

Regards...iGoR

Reason: