ej_1.gif  7 kb

And the 30 minute.

Files:
ej_2.gif  7 kb

roodstar

roodstaart:
no, this rsi does not repaint.

And I like to add this:

I use more than one zigzagpointer and more than one nonlagzigzag. I use several, all different of course: from 34 to 200 (34, 62, 100, 132, 162, 200) on 1hr and some others on 4hr, these arrows and zigzagline have different colors and different sizes. The real turningpoints get the biggest arrows and the thickest lines. This way one can see the structure of the waves and subwaves clearly. When a turningpoint is confirmed with arrow, line, mfi and/or rsi wave I take the trade with 1 lot. If at the same time it is shown on 30 min, 1hr and 4 hr I take it with 4 lot. So far (last 5 months I am trading this way) there has been no wrong trade. Further I use fibonacci overlay (wave 1 is related to wave 3 and 5 etc etc) in price and time. IF i liked it to babywathc the screen all day after day alle the waves would be taken. But I take only the big ones, for I want to have a social live as well. And as for those conservatives who now start replying that I must not change the bigbearmethod: if that attitude had been of bigbear, his bouncing method should never have been on this thread...

roodstaart that sounds like a great system u got going there

roodstaart:

And I like to add this:

I use more than one zigzagpointer and more than one nonlagzigzag. I use several, all different of course: from 34 to 200 (34, 62, 100, 132, 162, 200) on 1hr and some others on 4hr, these arrows and zigzagline have different colors and different sizes. The real turningpoints get the biggest arrows and the thickest lines. This way one can see the structure of the waves and subwaves clearly. When a turningpoint is confirmed with arrow, line, mfi and/or rsi wave I take the trade with 1 lot. If at the same time it is shown on 30 min, 1hr and 4 hr I take it with 4 lot. So far (last 5 months I am trading this way) there has been no wrong trade. Further I use fibonacci overlay (wave 1 is related to wave 3 and 5 etc etc) in price and time. IF i liked it to babywathc the screen all day after day alle the waves would be taken. But I take only the big ones, for I want to have a social live as well. And as for those conservatives who now start replying that I must not change the bigbearmethod: if that attitude had been of bigbear, his bouncing method should never have been on this thread...

Nice post Can you post a chart? Nice work, I will give that a try

Goinglite

roodstaart:

And I like to add this:

On the Zigzag-pointer, there's 3 inputs, ExtDepth, ExtDeviation, Extbackstep.

Are you just changing the settings on ExtDepth? or are you changing the other settings as well?

Goinglite

Goinglite:
Nice post Can you post a chart? Nice work, I will give that a try Goinglite

would yu please post yur tpl file?

thanks

TM

codybear:
would yu please post yur tpl file?

thanks

TM

Here it is.

Goinglite

Files:
bearsftc.tpl  12 kb

Goinglite:
Here it is. Goinglite

thank you sir

Thanks Goinglite for your template.

Like you say, sure wish roodstaart would post the template with all the zig zags and different pointers!

Goinglite:
On the Zigzag-pointer, there's 3 inputs, ExtDepth, ExtDeviation, Extbackstep.

Are you just changing the settings on ExtDepth? or are you changing the other settings as well?

Goinglite
Reason: