Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 195

I just waiting for the solar wind to turned into gree, then i will go long.

I'm waiting on a few crosses myself to go long... The way it's looking I don't think downtrend is over just yet.. just my two cents

ztdep:
I just waiting for the solar wind to turned into gree, then i will go long.

Cool. It's nice to see how others are making it work for them.

signals confirmed on GJ. Took long at 216.10 so far +35.. May close this one out early depending on how I feel about the report coming out tomorrow.. Happy trading!

are counter trades welcome or just trades with the arrow and zigzag?

Thanks!

bigbear3391:
Hey KZ,

Yes Demo counts as well. Real is better but I will accept demo.

Good Luck,

Bear-

Thanks, Bear. I am opening live accounts with some brokers right now. One uses MT4, the other one doesn't. However, it still takes some time to set up the accounts. I will practice with the Demo, and as soon as the live account is set up, I will switch to the live one . Thanks a lot!

KZ

droesparky:
are counter trades welcome or just trades with the arrow and zigzag?

Hey D,

You can trade a counter trend as long as its based on FTC. No prob. i want to see pics & results.

Bear-

kris:
Thanks, Bear. I am opening live accounts with some brokers right now. One uses MT4, the other one doesn't. However, it still takes some time to set up the accounts. I will practice with the Demo, and as soon as the live account is set up, I will switch to the live one . Thanks a lot! KZ

Hey KZ,

No prob. Be sure to post pics. I want a team of traders who can trade this method. Maybe one day we can do some big things.

Bear-

Does anybody know how to save a screen shot in Oanda so I can post trades in this forum? Thanks in advance.

Ok this is my trade!

Max

Files:
doc1.doc  154 kb
Reason: