Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 193

ChampionFx:
Dear bigbear3391,

you have blown me completely away by your nice attitude and understanding towards me and I have the utmost respect for you and what you're trying to accomplish with this system.

It might look like I came here with all guns blazing and I want to apologize for my comments that were not constructive in any way .

I wish you and all of you the best of all in the New Year 2008 and with the new great trading challenge idea, which you just introduced .

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Hey ChampionFX,

Thank you for your comment. You are always welcome here as far as I am concerned. I would love it if you wouldtake the challenge along with us, but if you choose not to I fully understand.

Good Luck to you & yours in 2008 & beyond.

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey Hoss,

Very good. Thats what I like to see. You keep that up starting on Wednesday you will hit the top 5 for sure. Be sure if you want the points to count that you show your entry & exit.

Thanks & good luck.

Bear-

Will do. I actually posted that before I saw your post about the trading challenge. The trading challenge will also force people to make better decisions about entering and exiting. Thanks for the reply.

hoss:
Up about 170 pips on the EJ short right now. Got in on the inside bar near the arrow. I always look for a little price action in addition to the MFI or RSI filters. The 4hr, 1hr and 30 min were all lining up at the start of this trade so it looked to be a fairly strong set up.

Wow. +240 and running. Will wait for arrow, bounce or MFI oversell.

awwwww

you all making my eyes wet ..big bear its just that response that u gave as a reply can heal conflicts in this world.

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Im in on this one, add me to the challenge, even though I slept thru this mornings move Ill be ready bright and early 1/3 to start FTC 2008 the run for a undefeated season! With a huge Super bowl party at the end.

Gbp/jpy

GOING LONG AT 221.58. Anyone else in

bigbear3391:
Yes I used price action but did not say that. That is my mistake.

That's all my point was Bear. Thanks for making this clear to everyone.

shohreh:
GOING LONG AT 221.58. Anyone else in

Hey,

I would not get in that trade for a couple of reasons.

1) None of my MFIs are below 20.

2) This move was because of a news announcement.

thats my 2cents.

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey,

I would not get in that trade for a couple of reasons.

1) None of my MFIs are below 20.

2) This move was because of a news announcement.

thats my 2cents.

Bear-

Hey Bear!

My 30 min is below 20 and my 4 hr is at 25. Only one conflicting is 1hr? Would this one. If you look at daily also it is hitting a major support. What are you looking for for a possible entry? Thanks and happy new year.

Adam H.

Ok, now

Long: GBPJPY

Price: 221.04

Stop loss: 219.00

Target :?

Reason: