Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 181

Here's another Chart.

Goinglite

Files:

That's my last public post for a while.

Hope it helps.

Goinglite

Here's another chart. Notice how the SMA of RSI helps tighten the Entry by reducing the exposure to excessive repaints.

In this chart, we were able to filter out a repaint (as shown by the vertical red line) and nail the bottom.

Entry is the Candle "Touching" the Zigzag line and Arrow. No previous bar takeout entry, No Price Action Entry, and No candle stick patterns.

Goinglite

Files:

Yo, GL bro. Nice one you got there. Thanks for sharing dude~

Lets GET PIPS !

hi going lite...thanks for your nice chart....

cheers! :-)

Goinglite:
The follow Chart has a Shi Channel.

And a 3 SMA of a 9 RSI, hl/2.

Just wait for BOTH the Money flow index and SMA of the RSI to either get to 80 TOGETHER, or 20 TOGETHER.

Goinglite

I am sorry...but how do you attach the SMA to the RSI in MT4? Thanks

cmartin371:
I am sorry...but how do you attach the SMA to the RSI in MT4? Thanks

You go to your "Navigator" Window in Metatrader and drag the Moving Average indicator to the RSI window. When the MA box appears, select "apply to previous indicator".

Goinglite

The follow Chart has a Shi Channel.

And a 3 SMA of a 9 RSI, hl/2.

Just wait for BOTH the Money flow index and SMA of the RSI to either get to 80 TOGETHER, or 20 TOGETHER.

Entry is The Candle "touching" The Zigzag line and Arrow.

No Price Action entries, no previous bar takeout entries, no candle stick patterns and no late confirmation entries.

Goinglite

Files:

Getting ready to post another filter to help "tighten" the entry. The goal here is to be able to buy as low as possible or to sell as high as possible.

To keep the risk small, no previous bar takeout entries, no price action entries, no Candle Stick patterns, and no late confirmation entries.

Entry is The Candle "touching" the Zigzag line and arrow.

Goinglite

Goinglite:
You go to your "Navigator" Window in Metatrader and drag the Moving Average indicator to the RSI window. When the MA box appears, select "apply to previous indicator". Goinglite

Thanks Man! I appreciate it!

Reason: