Great Idea for EA, coding needed.

Hello,

I wondering if anyone could code a EA for me, based on the CCI indicator, I am attaching a template so you can visualize what I am talking about. It is a relatively simple EA, here are the rules:

- CCI period: 170

- CCI levels 30 and -30

- Time frame: 5M (primarily, but should be able to be used in any TF)

- Open BUY rule: CCI line crosses level 30 going up.

- Close BUY rule: TP is reached, SL is reached or CCI crosses -30 level going down (in this case, close and reverse)

- Open SELL rule: CCI line crosses level -30 going down.

- Close SELL rule: TP is reached, SL is reached or CCI crosses 30 level going up (in this case, close and reverse)

A couple features that would also be interesting to have are money management and trailing stops.

I have really big hopes for this EA based on what I have seen from this indicator so the sooner you can get back to me the better as I am anxious to start testing this.

This is a great strategy, the problem is that it only gives a couple of signals a day, so in order to be able to execute them a person would have to be literally glued to the computer screen 24 hrs a day, which is not easy, since it is important that they are executed at the exact time the line crosses those buy/sell levels and that is why I need the EA.

Thanks a lot.

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  17 kb

At your service, for a price of course

Oh another thing: it would be nice to have "next candle confirmed entries", when I said cross, I meant a confirmed cross, the candle stick during which the CCI has crossed the signal level (30 and -30) must close and the CCI line must have stayed outside the signal levels for a buy/sell order to only open.

looks good

it looks good ,i will have a try.

netzlj:
it looks good ,i will have a try.

Awsome! Welcome to the Thread.

Addamz:
At your service, for a price of course

Thanks a lot for the offer, but I will have to decline, I am looking for a partner, or many of them, all are welcome, people who want to work together, some like myself who will bring to the table strategy ideas and other bringing programing knowledge, so we can create a great EA based on the CCI idicator

This is Code

This is EA..

Files:

bgungor68:
This is EA..

Hello bgungor68, thanks for the post, unfortunatly we are unable to download the file, could maybe repost with the mq4 file?

operigote:
Hello bgungor68, thanks for the post, unfortunatly we are unable to download the file, could maybe repost with the mq4 file?

The attachment is still Pending for Approval, you'll need to wait until the Mods approve it

The idea is not new...

Here you go - hope you will find a way go make it profitable

kossh:
The idea is not new... Here you go - hope you will find a way go make it profitable

High Kossh, thanks alot for the file, it is exactly what I was looking for, however, there is problem with it, You either have to do only 1 trade at time across all pair, all if you set max orders number to anythingmore than 1 you are likely to get for exmple: a signal long when the CCI goes up and crosees the 30 level another one when it comes back down and crosses the 30 level.

Is there anyone who know how to code this so it does only 1 trade at a time, bur per pair, as it coded if you set the max orders to 1 that all it does overall across all pair a maxim of 1 order at time.

I will really appreciate it.

Thanks

Reason: