Market Prediction with EMA CROSS 1/2

Hi folks,

With you EMA guru, sorry! Coders Guru !

The subject of MA and specially the EMA is my obsession these days!

That's why I've created new indicator which will predict the market direction.

Load this indicator and you will see it's 99% accurate (I used it with EURUSD, Daily).

Res Up arrow is a SELLING Prediction

Blue Down arrow is a BUYING Prediction

Note: Set the Draw_Lines option to Ture if you want the EMA lines.

Please give it a look and a comment before the Monday new trade day (maybe you use it this day )

Files:

Hi Codersguru, thanks for this new tool.

The prediction is valid only for the day that is generated or untill we receive an opposite arrow ?

Thanks

Here what i have.

Files:
euro.gif  28 kb

Day under the arrow!

dirk:
Hi Codersguru, thanks for this new tool.

The prediction is valid only for the day that is generated or untill we receive an opposite arrow ?

Thanks

Here what i have.

Hi dirk,

Thanks for your test,

The prediction is valid only for the day under the arrow and somtimes the next few days (You must have a good SL & TF strategies to utilize from the next few days but the day under the arrow is assured).

Thanks , now is clear.

So' I can prepare all charts that i have on D1 and wait the first signal,

put stop at 100 pips, no limit, for example, and when i am on gain between 20/30 pips, i can move stop at entry and wait for exit.

What do you thing ?

Thanks

Hi codersguru..does that mean that the signal appear at the start of a new day candle and we should act from the day open..thanks for your efforts.

Hi,

i looke in the code and i see:

"iMA(NULL,0,LongEma,0,MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, pos-1)"

now my question is how can you get "pos-1" for current,or even previous, day ?

* i wish i wrong and this indicator will predict the direction of EMA.

Cheers.

This is what i mean.

May be you can add a sound and pop up when comes any arrow,so' it is more easy to check.

Files:
all.gif  87 kb

What about other timeframes namely 4H or 1W?

Signals

cementman:
Hi codersguru..does that mean that the signal appear at the start of a new day candle and we should act from the day open..thanks for your efforts.
Yes and No!!

The signal appears at the previous day (Bar in Daily chart) and we should act from the day after it (The day under the arrow).

Well, I'm drawing the arrows to show you the candle which you will take the action on and is it profitable or not, as you see all (or the most of) the candle under the arrows are profitable? Right?

But the Signal appears the day before it.

You can understand that more by downloading this version.

The vertical lines (Blues and Reds) are the lines of the signals and the arrows are the operation day.

Note: Set the Draw_Lines option to Ture to see the crossing of 1/2 EMAs and you will know where the signal has been occurred.
Files:
ss.gif  12 kb

Any timeframe!

alp:
What about other timeframes namely 4H or 1W?

I think it'll work in any timeframe even M5, but W1 is great!

Ojala!

dirk:
Thanks , now is clear.

So' I can prepare all charts that i have on D1 and wait the first signal,

put stop at 100 pips, no limit, for example, and when i am on gain between 20/30 pips, i can move stop at entry and wait for exit.

What do you thing ?

Thanks

dirk,

Ojala, I'll create the Expert Advisor when the market open Monday and proof my Indicator.

Reason: