Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 219

Bouncing Pips Indicators / EAs

Hello,

Could you please post the main Arrow indicator and Zigzag indicator you guys use for this Bouncing Pips Trading system.

Also, it would be very helpful if you could post a working EA for this system. (Arrow + Zigzag meet = Entry)

Thank you all very much.

Happy Pips!

Too bad

I don't contribute much to this forum because I'm too busy trying out the methods presented here, but I thought now would be a good time to do so. Apparently, all it took was one person to make a snide comment and this whole thread came to a stop. As I have found out, the more successful you become, the more people try to tear you down. That's a fact of life. You have to go on and persevere so everyone including you gains more knowledge. I appreciate the time and efforts devoted to this forum topic because I have really learned a lot and I am finally trading real money. What we should do is ignore the critics and keep going. If we choose to respond to another critic or not, it is up to us. No one has to defend themselves here. We would't be in this forum if we thought it wasn't helping. That's all I got - thanks

Craig

prezes1112:
Hi. Could someone tell me what is the name of this indicator??

If someone could share it I would be happy.

Thanks

hi bro,...

could u share ur indicator red n blue colour?

it's look nice...it's follow the trend...

can i have 1 bro?

The good indicators

forexdude123:
Hello,

Could you please post the main Arrow indicator and Zigzag indicator you guys use for this Bouncing Pips Trading system.

Also, it would be very helpful if you could post a working EA for this system. (Arrow + Zigzag meet = Entry)

Thank you all very much.

Happy Pips!

I think a few EA's have already been developed for this strategy, with limited success.

Hi

Hi, Guys

What's is going on with this thread? where are all the posters with the system? discussions etc.. dont let this thread die like this please.

Kinda sad that this thread is dying . The thread is one of my favourites. Where's mr bigbear & mr forex11? How about the 1,000,000pips contest?

still here

Im still here, its just that I have been very lately.

I have been so busy that I have only been trading off the daily chart.

Be back soon!!

Wants to know about "The Bouncing Pip" indicators.....

Hi, I am new player in forex trading. I interest and like to know who did do created the indicator " the bouncing pip" this ?. Request his aid to deliver the data I able to use in metatrader 4 along with way its use. Thank.

Reason: