Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 109

iGoR , thanks for the explanation

I'm getting confused in here or something, is the ZigZag_Trend indicator of yours

different that i posted in this picture ? because your picture look like ZigZag _Validity indicator.

Now, I'm not that much interested in ZigZag_Validity but rather a lot more in ZigZag_Trend that is here in the picture that look like a histogram .

Thanks

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Files:
zzt_1.jpg  93 kb

ElectricSavant:
so igoR...you have traded this live for 7 or 10 years and have banked this purported profit and never seen less than 15% DD...? ES

ES,

I know were you getting at but I'm not going to start a discussion on this subject in this topic because it is totaly beside the subject of this topic.

The only thing I can add is that I placed this system on the 6 major pairs and all give me the same equity curves.

I see this as a total amount of 6x7= 42 years of data. Other topics (were you were even a follower of) jump on conclusions on backtesting results over 6 months data ( and in these 6 months gave only short or only long trades)

So I'm convinsed that my results are reliable.

The only thing I wanted to proof with my postings is that the SR ZZT (wich people are searching for in this topic) can be a good tool as fundation for a robust system.

friendly regards

ChampionFx:
iGoR , thanks for the explanation

I'm getting confused in here or something, is the ZigZag_Trend indicator of yours

different that i posted in this picture ? because your picture look like ZigZag _Validity indicator.

Now, I'm not that much interested in ZigZag_Validity but rather a lot more in ZigZag_Trend that is here in the picture that look like a histogram .

Thanks

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

CF,

I don't know my friend...

Whats in a name ?... what name did they choose (plutumtrading) to give to wich version of raftopoulos?

One thing I know as I explained is that all versions develloped before the SR ZZT version, DO re-paint.

And one thing I know also is that SR ZZT stands for Spyrous Raftopoulos ZigZag Trend.

And the indicator that you have at the bottom of you chart looks like the binairy version that shows the 20% reversals. And I know that an indicator that would show you in a binairy way the % reversals will NEVER work as a stand alone system.

regards...iGoR

Well, that sucks

So, back to square one.

While you have such indicator , we don't .

If there is any chance of release of your indicator in near future ,please let me know , it would be nice to have it as more ammunition in to Forex war.

Thanks iGoR

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

ChampionFx:
Well, that sucks

So, back to square one.

While you have such indicator , we don't .

If there is any chance of release of your indicator in near future ,please let me know , it would be nice to have it as more ammunition in to Forex war.

Thanks iGoR

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

CF,

The programmer made me promise that I keep this indicator for ourselfs.

So I'm not gonna break my word.

Understand that I also don't like this sitiuation...it is like I'm sitting here as a little kid waving with a lolypop and saying I have one and you don't.

But I'm convinsed that Nix or MrPip or someone else will crack the problem in a few days.

It is no way near brain surgery.

reagrds..iGoR

Couple observations, dewds.

1st, I'd rather follow a fine set of bouncing titties anyday.

2nd, would somebody please stuff a rag in ElectricServant's big trap?

3rd. Ok so lets talk about this Igor character. Now we all know the guy is absolutly obsessive-compulsive & possessed and can't keep his hands off anybody's threads. Of course he can always do it better. Why you ask? Well, come on. The guy is a Russky. An ex-Soviet. Everyone knows those guys are course, rude and crude. That's what happens when you grow up in stark gray concrete housing projects and are fed nothing but potatos and vodka. He probably was force to watch while his Mom did the local Commissar in exchange for heat. Childhood summers spent at math camp? Who remembers Kruschev? Dr. Zhivago? James Bond flicks? So there ya go.

forex_for_lowlife:

3rd. Ok so lets talk about this Igor character. Now we all know the guy is absolutly obsessive-compulsive & possessed and can't keep his hands off anybody's threads. Of course he can always do it better. Why you ask? Well, come on. The guy is a Russky. An ex-Soviet. Everyone knows those guys are course, rude and crude. That's what happens when you grow up in stark gray concrete housing projects and are fed nothing but potatos and vodka. He probably was force to watch while his Mom did the local Commissar in exchange for heat. Childhood summers spent at math camp? Who remembers Kruschev? Dr. Zhivago? James Bond flicks? So there ya go.

Wow mate, that was really constructive! Thanks a lot...that helps me out in building my Trading system!

Sorry, I promised myself on not responding...but I can't help it!

I'm german and my wife is russian and you have NO bloody idea what you are talklking about!

Just go posting in your titties forum and watch a James Bond film...but for Gods sake: Leave Us Alone!

i agree

forex_for_lowlife:

I agree that you have no idea what you are talking about. You obviously don,t know what a team effort is, because what we are doing here is trying to create a better system for all. so if that is all you are going to do here, please go somewhere else to bad mouth people.

forex_for_lowlife:

First of all, Igor is not Russian, he is not even from an ex-communist country.

And secondly, what the hell are you talking about? I wonder how people like you end up posting in FX forums. Never read such an incoherent post anywhere....

P.S. Dewd, you must be white thrash....

well..I think he was right about me!

rswamy4449:
--------------------------------

forex_for_lowlife: Your comments on Igor are senseless and you reached out of proprtions.

By the way, what's wrong with ex-Soviets?

If you ever read the literature, then you could have known the greatness of Dr. Zhivago.

First try to learn your manners, then think of your forex.

You are an IDIOT! .

Sincerely,

rswamy4449
Reason: