Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 114

Please, can u tell me what that and why have i it?

2007.09.18 12:17:22 2007.02.23 15:00 boincinPipEA_BigBear_nonlagdot+qqe_v2 GBPJPY,H1: OrderClose error 4108

2007.09.18 12:17:22 2007.02.23 15:00 boincinPipEA_BigBear_nonlagdot+qqe_v2 GBPJPY,H1: unknown ticket 32 for OrderClose function

Many tx, Marko

Missing Lines

Dear All,

I have just loaded the indicators on my platform and they are all fine except for the AUD/JPY pair.

For some reason the yellow zig zag lines are missing on this pair only !

Can anyone help .........please ?

Missing Lines Update !

I have just noticed that the missing zig zag lines are only on the 4hr charts, all other timeframes are fine ?

Any ideas ......please ?

Anybody got an Opinion on the Eur/Jpy it seems to be stuck since friday

iGoR:
Hi zmax,

I checked out your precentual indicatorar.

It doesn't work.

When I place it on value 0.5 then I don't get any signals at all.

Try it now. The percentage value should work OK.

...although it repaints like crazy during backtesting (plus the signals are not always right).

There is still a bug in it.

Hi All,

Yeah, thanks Nix, in the old version if you use Percent= 0.0002 should do the trick. it is posible that bugs apper. If anybody of you see where/how let me know and i will fix.

About repainting don't know it shouldn't. lol )

MrPip, I tested so manny version that i don't even know how it changed this is how it should look:

qqeSolid_Before=iCustom(NULL,0,"QQE",0,shift);

qqeDot_Before=iCustom(NULL,0,"QQE",1,shift);

qqeSolid_Now=iCustom(NULL,0,"QQE",0,shift-1);

qqeDot_Now=iCustom(NULL,0,"QQE",1,shift-1);

This is what should do...take the solid and dotted line from the current bar and the bar before. I tested with qqe as a secondary filter with nonlagdot included. If solid line up than trade up, if down trade down.

Thanks, Zmax

The old version (although it paints a lot of arrows) might just come in handy.

Yup definitely good for scalping....

2bad I wasn't trading at that moment

Hi,

Weird, i uploaded here a version that for 2% puts only a fiew arrows but i think it is right because i'm calculating the move so. Please correct me if i'm wrong:

Price is x. if price higher than x+x*percent than put a down arrow

if price lower than x-x*percent than put up arrow

Where percent is 0.02 or 2/100 or 2%. What am i doing wrong?

For the ones that don't know code this is the way i'm testing and i tested the indicator: I spot a down arrow for example i look before the arrow for a highest candle and i calculate this:

Price is (Candle.High + Candle.Low) /2. So I calculate the price for the Highest candle before the arrow, I calculate the 2% of that price and subtract it from the price

p=p-2/100*p. The candle with the arrow should have the price biger than the value obtained and the candle before the one with the arrow not. Please let me know if i'm doing something wrong or not...

Thanks, Zmax

some ideas

MrPip:

could you modify the ea that we can chose more than one filter work together,like the "AND" logic when entry, that's mean all the filters we chose must be true when we entry .and also can chose more than one filter like "OR" logic when we exit , that's mean any one of the filter come to be true first we exit.

nix:
The old version (although it paints a lot of arrows) might just come in handy.

Yup definitely good for scalping....

2bad I wasn't trading at that moment

Where is this price trigger signal indicator please?

Reason: