Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 24

The article posted on the zigzag validity in combination with the images are not correct.

I don't know were to start and what to point out what is correct and not correct (because at some point I don't know what the original article is and what the comments are that mistyfied made ex. the article is pointing to a binary way of -1 and +1 were the image shows a binary way of +1 and 0).

But let me keep it as simple as possible.

The SR validity indicator is out-dated and was replaced by Spyrous by the SR ZZT indicator. That moves in a binary way +1, -1.

+1 For a confirmed up trend and -1 for a confirmed down trend.

So no more confusing elements were the binary SR validity indicator would change but show an invalidity.

So only validity elements are shown by the SR ZZT indicator that Spyrous develloped also in 2002.

But all of this is of no importance for the zigzag indicator that is used by the MT4 platform.

The zigzag indicator that is used by Spyrous is the one that is used by metastock professional. That zigzag indicator will only look to an mount of pips points or percentage that price will move from an bottom up or from a top down.

The last leg of the zigzag indicator in metastock is always showing and is always connected to the last bar. Based on that single zigzag indicator it is visualy impossible to know when the zigzag indicator moved that X amount of pips or points or percentage and this way will stay in place (up or down) and will not change its direction anymore.

The SR ZZT overcome this problem and shows visualy when that point of no re-painting is reached.

The zigzag that MT4 is using works on a total different principle then the one used by Metastock and Spyrous

It looks to previous tops or bottoms that are crossed. For that reason the zigzag indicator of MT4 has 3 different values to fill in ( were the zigzag of metastock has only 1 value. amount of points or % crossed).

The reason why the MT4 zigzag has 3 different values is to ditermen the period how far the zigzag has to look back to trace a previous top or bottom.

Also to specify what a top or a bottom is. For one person a retracement of 5 pips is already an intermediar little top or bottom for someone else it has to be a lot more retracment to speak of a new or intermediar top or bottom.

For that reason it is impossible to use that validity or confirming zigzag indicator that Spyrous made on the zigzag indicator used by Metastock, on the zigzag indicator that MT4 is using.

BUT the SR ZZT indicator can be develloped or programmed into MT4 but purely based on the amount of pips or % that price went up from a last bottom or came down from a last top. But to do so it can not use the zigzag from MT4 but one has to start of from scratch and devellop a completely new aproach , principle and indicator.

In previous postings here in this forum I have explained that we (Ogeima and me) have develloped this into MT4. Ogeima who did the writing into mql has asked me not to make this indicator publicly.

We have even improved the SR ZZT indicator of Spyrous because his indicator will only change when the price crossed the X amount of pips or percentage in a binary way.

Our indicator works in a trinary way. -1, 0, +1. It will show the that same point of crossing but it will show also when price is flirting back and forworth with that particular point of X amount of pips or %.

On the image you can see at the bottom how the SR ZZT from Spyrous would behave. It goes up or down every time price went up 5% from a low or came down 5% from a high.

Our indicator on top gives the exact same information ( the vertical yellow lines) but shows also when price moved back and forworth over that partical crossing-point.

regards...iGoR

Files:

can someone post this indicators so we can test them ?... thanks Dan.

strategy100:

Wich indicator ?...

strategy100:

I think Igor has explained that his colleagues have asked for them not to be made public. It is a shame as I would also really like to have them.

stav01:
I think Igor has explained that his colleagues have asked for them not to be made public. It is a shame as I would also really like to have them.

Remember that it is only an indicator. Only inbedded or implemented in a compleet systeem it will show its functionality.

I have tested this indicator thoroughly in metastock. Again as a stand alone indicator it is only an indicator (giving you indications). It is not a system that would make money on every pair or index you would place it one.

Igorad has develloped many indicators that can be placed on the same scale of reliability. Do they fuction as a stand alone system ?..nope. Only implemented in a compleet trading system they proof their robustness.

regards...iGoR

Question For Igor

Igor,

I am fascinated by the potential power of these indicators and would like to ask some questions.

On the chart that you posted there is no apparent zig-zag indicator. Is the Super Signal based on the Metastock coding version of Zig Zag? If so, is that version available in MQ4? Also, do you use Zig Zag Threshold in the Super Signal calculations?

Would you regard this indicator as a "premier league" indicator, and what type of other indicator is it best to use it in conjunction with? Finally, are you or your colleagues prepared to sell this Super Signal?

Regards,

Paul.

iGoR:
Wich indicator ?...

zig zag validity

strategy100:
zig zag validity

keep begging indicator everywhere maybe someday you

will find the one. .

strategy100:
zig zag validity

Hi Strategy100,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177885/page16

Read this posting again carefully and you will find the answer to your question.

regards iGoR.

First, thanks for share your system.

I am 100% confused with the rules. Because There are messages saying that it had changed but what i can see is only that the iniital strategy was enter at a green dot (long) while the blue line was up (even if this line is far away of the current bars) and when the first canlde changes color (wait THIS candle to close?) and after you said that we could delet the blue line and use only the big dot to entry.

Using only the big dots and confirmation with candles today had (until now) there was only one entry (short) at cable? Is it corretc? Other rules about yellow line, price channel, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Reason: