Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 50

Need help on importing zigzag ea

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and new to meta trader. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. I'm very interested in your zigzag ea. I downloaded some files but when I dropped them into mt4 only the nolagzigzag came into mt. Apparently I don't know how to import files properly. Also how do I check to see if they are working properly. Thank you for any and all help. If this is the wrong place to post this, please advise.

Thanks again

Zone110

It sure LOOKS interesting.......

It's a VERY interesting trading system,I'll test it on my demo account......thanks!

exits

forex11:
Well after all said and done, I only placed 4 trades this week. I was real busy doing other things this week so I wasen't able to focus that much later in the week. We are working on our new signal service. Here are my trades.

Hi Forex11,

How did you handle the 2 trades, USDJPY and AUDUSD?

I see you got in and then 2 minutes later got out?

What were the conditions you used?

Thanks.

Regards

not comfortable

nohills:
Hi Forex11,

How did you handle the 2 trades, USDJPY and AUDUSD?

I see you got in and then 2 minutes later got out?

What were the conditions you used?

Thanks.

Regards

The reason I was only in a very short time was that after I got in I went to a higher time frame and had different signals. so I got out when I got positive.

forex11:
I really wasn't supposed to mention the service yet. All I can say now is when we are ready,we will let everyone know. enough said!

Hehe.. cant wait..

fine tuning question for Big Bear and or Forex11

Looking over the three charts (4H) that Big Bear uses, the last true arrow signal I see is Aug. 16 and 17. There are several signals with the alert indicator (blue dot) but no arrow signals since then. My question is do either of you enter on the alert blue dot signals or do you wait for full confirmation from the arrow. It seems the alert is fairly good but the arrow seems to be better in the long run. Last week ther was no arrow hits that I saw but Forex11 reported some good trades.

If the arrow is the case it appears you wouldn't trigger a lot of trades (but if you wait for the arrow to get out you could be in a long time). Your help is greatly appreciated. I think this is a great system when used properly.

Thanks!

McForex

Daily TF

Hello Bigbear,

from my observation the daily TF would work very well with your method.

Is there special reason why you don't trade the daily TF?

Thank for your help

Regards,

Pluto

This Sys Has It All

THIS SYS HAS IT ALL

SL/TP PIPS EVERY THING YOULL NEED

AND ITS FREE

hey I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever followed a bouncing fart? inquiring minds want to know.

Reason: