The Only Pivot - page 124

Hi stevenali

Just i want to say that i start to use yor system this month and till now i did not lose eny trade , by the way i use tyhe sytem by different way

when i enter the market i but only 25 pip target and 35 pip sl

and till now 100 % no losing

thanks a lot for you

Zeco

10 stars to stevenali

The day i read and download ur floating pivot my trading style change,it filters fake move and show real direction of the market,no statement is needed as many traders are human statement to this effect.

The only thing i strongly believe traders might need on this strategy is alert or if any programmer can turn it to EA.

I use bollinger band with it and added idea on the exit point for me. sometimes, i was worried on this strategy because it do cross when it is night in my region and i cant keep nite always and i decided to put a pending order at the change of the day, waoooooooooooooo it deliver greatly but 20 pips were used for taking profit,it great system,u are sure of cool pips on this.

kudos to stevenali for this thread.

Wishing all an happy trading week ahead and big salute to the moderator and the lovely traders on this forum indeed this is the best forex site, i feel happy to be a member.

Hiro,

Its great to see a ea out for this system. Thanks for posting, it's much appreciated!

I think a confirmation indicator such as QQE would knock out a bunch of those false signals and greatly improve performance.

This could be fun!

mikl,

thanks for comment.

Let me study MQL, this system rules & others first...

Or can any experienced one fix?

# I reuploaded bug fixed version on post#1234. This is still a basic method.

hiro

hiro23:
mikl,

# I reuploaded bug fixed version on post#1234. This is still a basic method.

hiro

When I click on the link it says "Invalid Attachment specified...."

Can you upload again - thanks

Xard777

thanks for the EA ... and yes I think QQE

thanks for the EA and yes I think QQE or RSI ....confirmation indicator ..... might really help to take the best entry ....... IMO

mikl_73112:
Hiro,

Its great to see a ea out for this system. Thanks for posting, it's much appreciated!

I think a confirmation indicator such as QQE would knock out a bunch of those false signals and greatly improve performance.

This could be fun!

thx i will test it also

Hiro,

I haven't had the problem loading in ibfx. It looks like your ea is entering and exiting correctly with stevenali's original rules.

Attached is a screen shot of a back test chart, my mod quality is only 60% but still shows a profit over the last 10 months even with the many false signals.

Unfortunately i don't know anything about code.....maybe one of the programmers around here will get some interest in this.

Thanks again for sharing!

Files:

[dirk /]

statements,back testing , evidence , real codes, and bla bla bla..........

________

development (optimization) of the system depends on objective data

and that's what Steven asked - who has test results, please post it

Reason: