FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 55

Ichor:

We can't go short on volume.

Did I say medium-term buying? The Amerians opened, discounted a bit, bought from the crowd, rallied, took a fix, are now selling back. And you're sitting in your medium-long term!

Do you see ascending Aski, and then suddenly, bam, Bids went without moves down-fixes and you see new Longs? I see minuses as well.

By the way, in which programme is the screenshot?

You can see better from here: the pound has broken away from the weekly trendline twice:

strangerr:

By the way, which program is the screenshot in?
Maybe volfix.

I'll throw in my five cents - here's my current markup to start looking at in months. The thick red lines are the Monday-Tuesday movement options
Files:
eurusd.zip  2 kb

I think it is wise to go into buy with a small lot on the Eurodollar.

I am waiting for the pound dollar to continue its upward trend, but waiting first.

xrust:
I'll put in my five cents - here's my current markup to start looking at in months. The thick red lines are Monday to Tuesday
how to view ?

xrust:
I'll put in my five cents - here's my current markup to start looking at in months. The thick red lines are the Monday-Tuesday movement options

Ctrl+PrintScreen, please...

Unzip the .tpl file and put it in the terminal\templates\ folder and then just upload the profile. It's just graphics, but if I put the picture here, it's a mess:

Like this.

euro stands on trend never broke down, option up - down 50\50

Tantrik:

euro stands on trend never broke down, option up - down 50\50

Igor, on W1 show this screen please