The Only Pivot - page 256

IMO you should stop trading after two consecutive losses per day. If you have gone through the thread you would have noticed that we have researched filters and a number of different MM methods. If you have some ideas please post on the thread.

TimeFreedom

nakashima.tadayoshi:
I have been studdying this system. I think there is a need for fruther research on this method. It just doesnt make much sense. I meana simply buy if cross daily open and sell if crossed down open.

What if it cross 10 times a day? Do we go into bankruptcy? hehehe

Maybe something more needed, maybe a big research that can improved. I am really newbie I wish experts will find this and research a new surefire strategy.

Hi TimeFreedom,

I am currently using your MTP1.7 to manage my trades. But I notice sometimes that the trades don't close when it reaches target. Do you happen to have a new version, or will you be working on one?

Also, in the setup, there's a field called TP increment. What is the function of that?

Thanks.

I did not code MTP and unfortunately don't have the know-how to fix the inconsistent closure logic. I updated link #7 with a guide to all of the MTP settings.

TimeFreedom

Fano:
Hi TimeFreedom,

I am currently using your MTP1.7 to manage my trades. But I notice sometimes that the trades don't close when it reaches target. Do you happen to have a new version, or will you be working on one?

Also, in the setup, there's a field called TP increment. What is the function of that?

Thanks.

nakashima.tadayoshi:
I have been studdying this system. I think there is a need for fruther research on this method. It just doesnt make much sense. I meana simply buy if cross daily open and sell if crossed down open.

What if it cross 10 times a day? Do we go into bankruptcy? hehehe

Maybe something more needed, maybe a big research that can improved. I am really newbie I wish experts will find this and research a new surefire strategy.

I'm trading this system since the beginning, which was around August 2007.

It never crossed 10 times a day... 4 times in really bad conditions exceptionally. This easy KISS system is one of the best around if you don't start to add to many filters.

The EA is OK... although manually trading this setup is better in MHO.

Hallo

TF

can u please post u r tradeing result for now......?

thanks

eran

Here is a '08 year-to-date (YTD) statement. A few of the trades are discretionary trades and not OnlyPivot trades. The month of January was a great month for the OnlyPivot.

TimeFreedom

ERAN123:
TF

can u please post u r tradeing result for now......?

thanks

eran

Moving to the greatest forum "Trading System" section

hi guys especially admin / mod,

i think this is the time to move this thread to the "Trading System" section,

we've been wittnessed enough and proved enough this great simple system.

thanks for everybody who still support this system.

We have a sell signal and I am in short @ 195.80.

TimeFreedom

Stopped out for +51 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a sell signal and I am in short @ 195.80. TimeFreedom
Reason: