The Only Pivot - page 255

Yes, you can run the EA on different pairs, but you will have to change the MagicNumber for each pair. The MagicNumber needs to be unique for each pair. No, you can not power off your computer or close down the MT4 platform. How would the EA manage the trades if you shut down the computer and close down MT4?

TimeFreedom

ele:
Dear sir,

Great to run such perfect EA,can it run for each pair in my MT4 INCLUDING oils,stocks,gold?

To prevent drawdown and wipsaws,which updated should I still download from you?

One stupid question:will the EA run if I power off my computer and MT4 software.

tks for so much help

ele;

eleforex@163.com

Buy trade was stopped out for -150 pips and now we have a reversal short signal and I am short @ 204.45.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am long @ 205.02 & 204.98 using David's EA v1.9. TimeFreedom

@ David;

I have not given up on the W1F filter and would like to try something a little different. My new idea is to filter trades based on the weekly open and only take trades in the direction of the weekly open.

Ex. Daily Open price = 204.56 and Weekly Open price = 206.49. If Weekly Open price is above Daily Open price we only take shorts and opposite for longs.

Can you make this change in the EA for backtesting purposes?

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

Closed +55pips from sell signals (204.45)

Files:
mytrading.jpg  81 kb

TimeFreedom:
@ David;

I have not given up on the W1F filter and would like to try something a little different. My new idea is to filter trades based on the weekly open and only take trades in the direction of the weekly open.

Ex. Daily Open price = 204.56 and Weekly Open price = 206.49. If Weekly Open price is above Daily Open price we only take shorts and opposite for longs.

Can you make this change in the EA for backtesting purposes?

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

I think it will do that right now. Just turn the latentry to false, and the weekly filter to true.

TimeFreedom:
You have to load the preset settings into the EA. To load the presets settings into the EA double-click on the EA smiley face, click on Inputs tab and click on the Load button, then select the preset file you copied. TimeFreedom

Now 11:00 gmt. Just applied the above step. Hope it works if we get a pivot crossoever today.

ive been following this thread until now... what else can i say,this is a great system. makes a lot of pips with it. thanks again you guys

I have been studdying this system. I think there is a need for fruther research on this method. It just doesnt make much sense. I meana simply buy if cross daily open and sell if crossed down open.

What if it cross 10 times a day? Do we go into bankruptcy? hehehe

Maybe something more needed, maybe a big research that can improved. I am really newbie I wish experts will find this and research a new surefire strategy.

nakashima.tadayoshi:
I have been studdying this system. I think there is a need for fruther research on this method. It just doesnt make much sense. I meana simply buy if cross daily open and sell if crossed down open.

What if it cross 10 times a day? Do we go into bankruptcy? hehehe

Maybe something more needed, maybe a big research that can improved. I am really newbie I wish experts will find this and research a new surefire strategy.

It is called gambling

Reason: