BT & Arrow up & QQE = up trend

Files:
mytrading_1.jpg  104 kb

core:
I am buy at 208.60 BT & Arrow up & QQE = up trend

i am late , 208.90

i am waiting for your ym

Hi TimeFreedom,

With your onlypivot_w1 where only get a buy signal when SMMA closes above the gold, is it mean that not erveryday we got a buy or sell signal?

Thanks & Regards,

to bad the EA didn't open 2 trades for me

Pavlos:
I really dont know why every so often i experience this problem, I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same Pavlos

I think it has to do with this statement:

if(opentrades()>0) {return(0);}

If the first trade only worked out and the second didn't work out, for instance because of some lasterror, it will not come back because of the above statement.

nohills:

If the first trade only worked out and the second didn't work out, for instance because of some lasterror, it will not come back because of the above statement.

Why not try this:

if(opentrades()>trades()) {return(0);}

if (tradingtime()>0)

{

sl=Bid+SLinitial*Point;

tp1=Bid-TP1*Point;

tp2=Bid-TP2*Point;

tp3=Bid-TP3*Point;

tp4=Bid-TP4*Point;

tp5=Bid-TP5*Point;

if (opentrades()==0)

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots/numbertrades,Bid,slippage,sl,tp1,"Only"+MagicNumber,MagicNumber,0,Red);

if(opentrades()==1 &&numbertrades>1)

{OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots/numbertrades,Bid,slippage,sl,tp2,"Only"+MagicNumber,MagicNumber,0,Red);}

if(opentrades()==2 &&numbertrades>2)

{OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots/numbertrades,Bid,slippage,sl,tp3,"Only"+MagicNumber,MagicNumber,0,Red);}

if(opentrades()==3 &&numbertrades>3)

{OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots/numbertrades,Bid,slippage,sl,tp4,"Only"+MagicNumber,MagicNumber,0,Red);}

if(opentrades()==4 &&numbertrades>4)

{OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots/numbertrades,Bid,slippage,sl,tp5,"Only"+MagicNumber,MagicNumber,0,Red);}

}

}

And this one too of course:

if(tradingtime()>0 && opentrades()<trades())

Still Needs Manual Assistances

Hi All,

I really thought that we cann't leave EA running by it self, still it needs our manual assistances. That's why, I like trading with both EA and Manual, like the latest technology we called it Triptronic.

GBPJPY is a very special cute pair, so we need special care to trade with it.

Have a nice trading anyway.

Thats right. We don't get a trade everyday with weekly filter ("W1F"), which helps with choppy days, but will also miss some trades which you would have gotten without using W1F.

TimeFreedom

ArtFx2008:
Hi TimeFreedom,

With your onlypivot_w1 where only get a buy signal when SMMA closes above the gold, is it mean that not erveryday we got a buy or sell signal?

Thanks & Regards,

nohills:

That statement comes on a stop and reverse signal, and right after a closealltrades() function which is supposed to close all the open trades before we open trades in the other direction. For some reason in backtesting, it did not always close all the trades. So I put that in, so it would run through the program again, and close all the trades before we started opening more trades in the other direction.

If it only opened one trade, it will not get back to that point again even if you change it, is what we need to change is when it is looking for no open trades. We need to change it to less trades than we are supposed to have, instead of no open trades. It shouldn't be too hard, but we may have one of the trades at a slighly different price.

Reason: