The Only Pivot - page 197

Stopped out of the buy trade for -150 pips. Because I was using the EA I got in a short which closed +51 pips.

Note: These choppy days can ruin your account. Take a look at the two enclosed chart. First one without and second with the +12 pips filter. We get one less signal with the filtered chart.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am long @ 208.92 with David's EA v1.2. This is my last trade of the day. Closed the short for -124 pips. TimeFreedom

zvezdolet:
I loaded template but sommething is wrong is not the same

NO buy/sell dot, 1 indi is missing

Core can you help please.

Pls download my indi & template

Files:
qqe.zip  31 kb

Wow, all indicator sell

but I am not trade (not online)

Files:

Another choppy day.

Could only trade in bits and pieces because of the choppyness.

Files:

@ David

Can you add the TimeShift option in your EA? Trying to backtest on Alpari data with IBFX daily open pivot level.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

Wow

Wow, was not at the computer at all today but i left the Ea running on two accounts. Both are running ver 1.2 The one is with default setting and the other is moddiefied by me.

Both at a loss though

I see that the Braintrend indicators that core uses filters some of the bad trades out, would it be at all possible to incoporate them into the next version.

Thannx

Pavlos

Alpari and IBFX Server Times.

TimeFreedom:
@ David

Can you add the TimeShift option in your EA? Trying to backtest on Alpari data with IBFX daily open pivot level.

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

Watchout TimeFreedom, Alpari data is based on CET (Central European Time) server time which is GMT+2 during summer and GMT+1 during winter and IBFX's platform is set at GMT all year round.

If Alpari data is what you would like to base your test on, you would be better off testing it on Alpari platform.

Raju

TimeFreedom:
@ David

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

yes, I was planning on doing that, but haven't got around to it yet.

I appreciate the info.

TimeFreedom

Raju:
Watchout TimeFreedom, Alpari data is based on CET (Central European Time) server time which is GMT+2 during summer and GMT+1 during winter and IBFX's platform is set at GMT all year round.

If Alpari data is what you would like to base your test on, you would be better off testing it on Alpari platform.

Raju

We have a buy signal and I am long @ 208.57 using David's EA v1.2.

TimeFreedom

Reason: