The Only Pivot - page 206

Red

TimeFreedom:
EA closed out one lot (0.10) for +50 pips. Should have been +160 pips with two lots.

Note: EA did not open two trades, most likely due to price moving very fast. David has solved this problem we hope.

TimeFreedom

Can someone post David EA, I couldnt find it

Here is the one that uses the weekly open. You have to have the indicator "OnlyPivot_Level_W1F" for it to work.

Edit:

I am going to just call this one OnlyPivot 1.4. Since it can trade the same as all the other ones, but has the option to use the filter (buffer) or the weekly. And it has a few fixes to the other ones.

Files:

TimeFreedom:
First, I want to thank you for your hard work and time. Maybe you can name the new EA using the following naming scheme: OnlyPivot_David_BF_v1.0? BF = Buffer Filter. What do you think?

We should also let everyone know that OnlyPivot_David_BF_v1.0 is the succesor to v1.3, which does not have the Buffer Filter.

Buffer Filter: The Buffer Filter allows you to add a number of pips above and below the open price pivot. Ex. If the open price pivot is 205.10 and you set filter = 12 then what the filter does is add 12 points/pips above and below 205.10. SMMA would have to close above 205.22 (205.10+12=205.22) for a buy and 204.98 (205.10-12=204.98) for sell signal.

TimeFreedom

I just edited my last post, I think it is getting confusing will all the different versions. So I am just going to continue where we left off, I will call this last one 1.4, which has the option to use the weekly, and or the buffer filter. But you can also disable them to have it trade just like the older versions (only hopefully with some things fixed).

back test results of OPF1.0

Hi All,

it is perhaps very important to try with different possibilities as I attached the results in this zip file.

Note:

1. opf10.htm with filter = 0 with 2 TP and SL as default

2. opf10-1.htm with filter = 0 and 5 TP and SL

3. opf10-2.htm with filter = 5 and 5 TP and SL

4. opf10-3.htm with filter = 10 and 5 TP and SL

5. opf10-4.htm with filter = 10 and 5 TP and SL and LWMA and Median Price

The Best is the tester number 5, which gain profit than if we compare it with the other 4, and I show it to you all here.

PS: Still there is anoying "Mismatched charts errors 265", I don't know why? Can anyone here describe it for us?

So be more creative while David Willis is doing the Best for us, but we still should help him to achive better results in making Steven's Dream come true.

The main concepts of trading with this G/J is "from manual to automatic" just begun, or just starting, or just the beginning? Which one suits us all?

Happy trading anyway.

Files:
opf10-4.gif  9 kb
opf10-4.htm  170 kb

Whats news today? Gj wanna fall or rise. I think maybe 208.99 touch before next up at least.

Incredible! How did you get it done so fast? I appreciate all your help and time. I will start testing immediately.

TimeFreedom

davidwillis:
Here is the one that uses the weekly open. You have to have the indicator "OnlyPivot_Level_W1F" for it to work.

Edit:

I am going to just call this one OnlyPivot 1.4. Since it can trade the same as all the other ones, but has the option to use the filter (buffer) or the weekly. And it has a few fixes to the other ones.

Interesting

Im running ver 1.2 on two IBFX platforms and i noticed that the one opened one sell trade while the other opened the proper two sell trades.

Thanx for the EA david i hope is solves the problem

Pavlos

stevenali:

With Price Action and S/R : Powerful.

Files:
gj_27.gif  18 kb

pips again pips again

stevenali:
pips again pips again

Stevenali, thanks for a clean and simple system that added greatly to my own methology.

I thank you, sir.

Jim

Reason: