The Only Pivot - page 99

GOOD FOR EXIT

what do you think of this phenomenone

Files:
exit.gif  20 kb

Steve,

On a Monday morning, do you take monday open price or sunday openprice ?

i think we will have gap when the market open..

sunday is more safe for me

stevenali:
i think we will have gap when the market open..

never ask me where the price will be...

ask my indicators

sunday is more safe for me

Stevenali, What version of the QQE indicator you are using & what input parameter values are used? From your charts, it looks like the indicator is not using any parameter as input. Can you please post the QQE indicator that you are using?

Thanks.

QQE (Qualitative Quantitative Estimation)is the same as TrendStrength by IgorAd.

Either IgorAd copied it or the name on QQE Roman Ignatov copied TrendStrength and backdated the copyright because QQE has 2006 and TS 2007.

Files:

fxd01:
Stevenali, What version of the QQE indicator you are using & what input parameter values are used? From your charts, it looks like the indicator is not using any parameter as input. Can you please post the QQE indicator that you are using? Thanks.

i had posted here the indy and template, i don't change anything... i thing they are in previous page

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
QQE (Qualitative Quantitative Estimation)is the same as TrendStrength by IgorAd. Either IgorAd copied it or the name on QQE Roman Ignatov copied TrendStrength and backdated the copyright because QQE has 2006 and TS 2007.

Stevanali & kjhfdgjfhdghdf,

Thanks for the quick response.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
QQE (Qualitative Quantitative Estimation)is the same as TrendStrength by IgorAd. Either IgorAd copied it or the name on QQE Roman Ignatov copied TrendStrength and backdated the copyright because QQE has 2006 and TS 2007.

thanks for indi, maybe can used like this

Files:
qqq.gif  22 kb

steve,

what if market opens with a big gap, will u still use normal rules or some other ?

quotingcurrencies:
thanks for indi, maybe can used like this

it's romantic color...

Reason: