The Only Pivot - page 199

Pavlos:
Hi David

Many thanx for the Ea

which filter have you incoporated into the EA?

Pavlos

the one TimeFreedom mentioned. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page131

dxtrade:
Would you ming posting the EA you are using?

The one I have doesn't open any orders...

Thanks mate...

you may want to give the latest one a try. I fixed it so it should work even if your broker is not GMT+0. If I remember right, you are using fxdd which is not GMT+0.

Which One

Hi Mr. David Willis and Mr. Time Freedom,

Thank you so much for your share and incharge your knowledge. And Mr. Stevenali for the idea.

Please HELP to make sure Mr. David, Which one do I have using for the EA ( I mean like Mr. Time Freedom used. )

Cause what I'm looking, he is using Only Pivot David V 1.2.

But You make with another name. (ea)_TOP_David_v1.2. This is a same EA or NOT.

Or maybe Mr. Time Freedom change make a little different setting or anything and change the name of EA with Only Pivot David V1.2.

Sorry for my question's Sir', but I just want to follow your Rule's in result.

Thank you so much for ALL of your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

jarro:
Nice, TF.

My entry was 208.61. Took half off for 75 pips and letting the other half ride at break even. 208.84 S/R level is holding pretty good. That's my next stop loss level. Free trading, its what its all about.

Jim

Stopped out on the other half at break even. So, half at 75 pips, other at B/E.

I love trades like this. I gave my trade a chance for a big run at zero risk. (free trading)

I read this once and never forgot it:

Professional traders continually monitor, analyze and alter their trades to reduce/minimize their risk and reduce losses.

Novice traders continually monitor, analyze and alter their trades to maximize their profits.

Jim

They are the same exact EA's. They were only renamed for convenience.

TimeFreedom

Paulinge:
Hi Mr. David Willis and Mr. Time Freedom,

Thank you so much for your share and incharge your knowledge. And Mr. Stevenali for the idea.

Please HELP to make sure Mr. David, Which one do I have using for the EA ( I mean like Mr. Time Freedom used. )

Cause what I'm looking, he is using Only Pivot David V 1.2.

But You make with another name. (ea)_TOP_David_v1.2. This is a same EA or NOT.

Or maybe Mr. Time Freedom change make a little different setting or anything and change the name of EA with Only Pivot David V1.2.

Sorry for my question's Sir', but I just want to follow your Rule's in result.

Thank you so much for ALL of your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Breakout Eagle

I would like to ask anybody here how to extend or shift the endbox indicator breakout eagle?

The normal setting for endbox is until GMT23 in the same day but I want to shift until next day at GMT20 as illustrate picture below. The purple box is area to be replaced by blue box.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

This is mq4 source for Indicator Breakout Eagle.

Files:

We have a sell signal and I am short @ 209.20 using David's EA.

TimeFreedom

I'am In

i bet double.... ( )

I am not trade this morning.

News Japan (Holiday: National Foundation Day)

Reason: