C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version with strategy #2 for IBFX broker.
EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD and USDCAD.
This version will be continued trading for all 6 pairs: it was good time with this EA, and bad time, and we can see it from the statement. This version/settings is traded often every day in more dynamical way than previous version/settings.
I am suggesting to use more then 10,000 initial deposit in case you are trading many pairs in the way as I am doing.
The settings for IBFX broker (and for any other broker): see this post.
I am trading the strategy #2 with this EA.
- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.
- the settings for C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this post.
- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators.
- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.
Just for information.
- version 1 is here;
- version 2 is here.
- version 2.03 with settings is here.
- version 2.03 with GenerateMagicNumber function is here (settings are on the previous link).
- version 2.04 with stop loss value settings for the last orders: the idea for the improvement; EA.
- version 4 by project1972 is here.
- version 4 by niksan_go with Hedge and Firebird function is on this post.
- Terminator v2.03_absolutefilter2 is on this post and some explanation is here.
Latest versions of Terminator:
C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this page. It is completely new version of famous Terminator EA working based on 2 strategies as optional: first is using Congestion index, HMA Sniper and weekly pivots; second strategy is using MTF Ichimoku Cross. EA is having very advanced features such as Internal Auto Pair Settings, automatic GMT offset feature, advanced Money Management options, Drawdown Control Tool and Drawdown Reporting Tool and so on.
The settings for this EA: see this post.
Assorted Martingale EA is on this post. It is next generation of C. I. S. M.P-1 EA (improved Terminator EA) working based on 2 strategies as optional: first is using Congestion index, HMA Sniper and weekly pivots (for manual trading - this post); second strategy is using MTF Ichimoku Cross (for manual trading - use this post). For now - strategy 3 was added: it uses Schaff Trend nrp, and Kama with filter (for manual trading - use this post).
Assorted Martingale 2c EA is on this post. This Assorted EA is using strategy as MTF HiLow Jurik Smooth channel by default: daily timeframe and M15 timeframe - the shorter timeframe can be changed by the user. Strategy # 5 uses the same but with fib pivots.
Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This is the first of hopefully many different versions of Terminator EAs using Mladen's digital indicators plan on making martingale EA's and regular EA's using these indicators. The indicator is the same as Digital filters smooth -separate, but removed the MTF.