PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 52

It was profitable for me.

Anybody knows from where are the big drawdawns?

Files:

tiger_wong:
Hello all,

I want to share my modifications for this promising EA

I modify PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced with 3 mod :

a. PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_mod ( add SL in pips )

b. PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_mod2 ( with control account balance in percentage, i.e. control acc = 90, it means when your equity / balance <= 90 percent, EA will close all trades )

c. PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced_mod3 ( add SL in $ , i.e. if we put 50, then all position will have SL = $50, EA will calculate the SL in pips depend at the lot )

I hope we can develope this EA into a safe n promising EA. If there is anyone could optimize the version, I would be glad. Thank you

Sent u pm..

erdenmensch:
It was profitable for me. Anybody knows from where are the big drawdawns?

This time It's my turn to ask u

What is your setting for GJ.

How many leverage??

Files:
1_2.jpg  133 kb

Idea!

I think this EA is hot - but an Idea I had was what if the EA put in pending orders first (I have been playing with it a bit using 5 pips from market which my broker allows but having trouble getting it to trade - I think that will eliminate some of the loss on big moves in the opp direction...

Thoughts??...

I've just started trying this EA on a fxdd demo but it doesn't seem to open any trades. I'm using PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced any idea why anyone? Do I hae some of the settings wrong anybody else had same problem?

schoe:
I've just started trying this EA on a fxdd demo but it doesn't seem to open any trades. I'm using PipMakerV5aNeo_Enhanced any idea why anyone? Do I hae some of the settings wrong anybody else had same problem?

As long as you have all the indicators it will trade - just give it time - check your journal to be sure you don't have and errors or missing indicators

It says its loaded successfully in the Journal. Which indicators should I have i've put in the same settings as erdenmensch.

Its been on the chart all morning but no trades.

Any idea's ?

Well it works on my ODL Demo account same settings so for some reason there must be a bug which prevents it working on FXDD has anybody else had this problem and got around it?

Thanks. Mark.

Reason: